No announcement yet.

Degeneration gets reviewed, more RE5 TGS coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even the producers of Degeneration said that the movie has no connections with RE 5 - I think that the movie was made for fans that's why it's getting negative reviews, only RE fans will appreciate it.

The cave area in RE 5 looks amazing great lighting, spooky atmosphere, old BOW returning
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
      Not the fans on the Silent Hill site i'm a member of, they think the film's a disgrace.
      Oh really, thats a suprise, i was led to believe that many liked the fact, that Gans managed to capture the spirit of the series.

Heck i was converted. Having only ever played the demo that came bundled with MGS, I, after seeing the film went out and got my hands on SH: 1, and the Collection (2-4).

Comment

I liked the film too.

Comment

Not the fans on the Silent Hill site i'm a member of, they think the film's a disgrace.
          im a SH fan, i can say that i loved the movie, and i don't really care what others think about it. Maybe that'll be the case with Degeneration too.

Comment

tribe people enemy? xD LOL

That spider/brain deimo mix will be a good addition to the RE enemies list.

Also, the cannon fodders' animations seems to be polished up and more smooth now.
            Last edited by xfactor; 10-11-2008, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
              tribe people enemy? xD LOL
              They actually kind of remind me of the island natives from Peter Jackson's King Kong.

Which is rather ironic, in fact, because when I saw that movie, I couldn't stop thinking about how awesome it would be if the enemies in the next RE were like them.

Comment

you killed me

Comment

People will end up being divided on "Degeneration" as well.

I'm not looking forward to it, but the statement "it clears up a lot of the plot confusion and is a must see for all RE fans" leaves me hopeful.

Comment

grrrr.. i hate the review. i didn't finish reading it.

well i guess i'll have to agree that the movie is for the fans.

Comment

I just thought that it is very random for tribemen to be the cannon-fodder, just like those cultists in RE4. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprise if medieval warriors or gladiators shows up in the next game.

Comment

Those things are Brain Demos? I thought they were bigger in RE3.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                          They aren't Drain Demios. They're just spiders.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                            Yeah, they were bigger in RE3, here various pictures:

In RE5 they're small than Raccoon City.

PD: I don't think that they're spiders

Comment

Maybe their a different species of Drain Demios. They were mutated maybe?

Comment

I'm curious to know what Drain Demios actually are, some kind of half-human, half-fly creation? They remind me of Chimeras.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X