Even more TGS 2008 Resident Evil 5 coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even more TGS 2008 Resident Evil 5 coverage

It has been an awesome TGS as far as Resident Evil 5 goes, here are some parting news items from the event.

G4TV have put up a new video interview with Takeuchi and Kawata, they discuss the new trailer shown at TGS and talk about the gameplay elements.

Resident Evil 5 will apparently also have its own space on the PS3's "Home" service, in this brief clip takeuchi explains why he's excited for Home, you can even see a glimpse of Chris Redfield re-created in Home.

Also, Gamekyo have put up some new gameplay footage from TGS 2008.

Xbox Evolved have put up a new interview with the voice actress behind Sheva, Karen Dyer, it doesn't really talk much about the game but is still an interesting read.

Thanks to Archelon and beasley for the heads up.
    Last edited by A-J; 10-16-2008, 12:59 PM.

I saw that gameplay footage video a few days ago, before you posted about it. The guy playing sucks at the game. He never bothers to look behind him.

That cave footage that we've seen though, it looks more like a temple than it does a cave.
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Thanks cool videos. Night will be depressing in RE5

Comment

RE5 in HOME would be awesome...if only HOME is released by then. No one will ever know when HOME will be released.

Also, something I just noticed, the guns have actual names now instead of 'shotgun', 'handgun', etc.,
        In that gameplay clip, you can see the shotgun is a M37.
        Last edited by Vector; 10-17-2008, 12:59 AM.

Comment

When I saw the Chris in Home I kinda laughed because he was small and thought about him having to get some steroids.

Comment

Working...
          X