Biohaze @ TGS 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohaze @ TGS 2008

Fellow Resident Evil fan CVXfreak has written an excellent piece on his trip to the TGS 2008 event for Biohaze.com including his hands on impressions of the titles, specifically Biohazard 5.

You can see the written article here.

They've even put up a nice video of their trip as well, you can see it here.
    Last edited by A-J; 10-17-2008, 01:06 PM.

CiarenDevlin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    You need to fix the link to the written article. =p
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

In the meantime, this is the link:

Comment

I know that going back to analogue aiming will hurt , although i dind't like that the aiming reticule was so big in RE4 Wii Edition. I would prefer that they have maintained the red laser , but maybe it would feel awkward with IR aiming? Dunno... maybe it was really just capcom lazyness lol
        sigpic

Comment

oh dammit, sorry about the bad link guys, its fixed now.

Comment

Great preview!

Comment

Very cool video. I reckon that'll be the Making Of dvd they include in the LE. Very nice.

Comment

I posted this on News Report, I know I should've told Project Omega to post it.

Comment

Excella's model = wowie. Sexualification is always good.

Comment

Very nice video. Is the audio out of time for anyone else? It seems to be about 45 seconds ahead for me :|

Nice to see some new areas. Chris and Sheva sat on a boat going upstream looks interesting, as well as being surrounded by the motorbike guys.

Comment

The video and report were great. The audio was a little messed up and would love to see it released sometime.

Comment

Better late than never, just want to say great job. It was interesting to read and to watch it.
                        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Working...
                        X