Biohazard: Degeneration opens in Japan today, 4th RE Movie Confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard: Degeneration opens in Japan today, 4th RE Movie Confirmed

There was a sneak preview of Biohazard: Degeneration in some parts of Japan yesterday, and the main crews behind the CG movie were there at Shinjuku, one of the venues to screen the movie before the rest of Japan. Famitsu was there with their camera in hand, but unfortunately their photos were all of the main workers behind the movie and nothing else.

The movie will be screened in Japan today, and forum member TheSelfishGene will be viewing the movie. If you haven't, you can drop in question(s) regarding the movie here and he will be talking about them in the next RPD Dispatch Podcast.

Update: In another RE movie related news, Bloody-Disgusting have recently confirmed that not only there will be a 4th Resident Evil movie, but Paul W. S. Anderson will be returning to pen the story soon after he's done with his current project (an adaptation of the Long Good Friday).

Update 2: To go along with the release of the CG movie, 2 new wallpapers have been added in the "downloads" section of the Biohazard: Degeneration Official Site.
    Last edited by xfactor; 10-19-2008, 08:44 AM.

I want to know which characters and enemies are involved and which connection does it have with RE4 and RE5.

Comment

The screening I went to today had about a 15 minutes of introduction speeches by Producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, Director Makoto Kamiya, and Screenplay writer Shotaro Suga.

They did one presentation @ each cinema. I was lucky that I went to the same screening. I had no idea they'd be there.
      Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 10-18-2008, 09:44 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Kamyia talked about a possible sequel if the DVD/B-ray release will sell as they expecting.

Comment

What time we can expect the podcast today?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
            What time we can expect the podcast today?
            We'll be recording in about 10 hours. I don't know how long post production takes, but there's still a bit of a wait left.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, so some of our questions will be answered in the podcast? Sweet deal.

Comment

andersons writing a 4th...

FFFFFFFFF
                F
                F
                FFFFF
                F
                F
                F
                F

Comment

Yeah, not too excited for the 4th "Resident Evil" movie.

Comment

hmm wat to think.

Genesis: i liked, had similar traits to the series,
                    Apolypse: poor, worst part was Witts shoddy camera work. Best bits seeing RE3 moments on film.
                    Extinction: Better, liked the unique story effectively, was able to break free from the confinds of the games. Had its moments, Tyrant T091 from Dead Aim was good to see on screen. But note: how many refrences to the first film. but meh overall,

so a 4th, "afterlife"? im not sure wat they can do after the 3rd film really, the world is ruined is it not? except say Alaska, unless its their trip there,

i wish anderson wud leave the films alone, he claims he's a fan, but he's really not, he knows diddly squat.
                    At least if we had Romero he wud have made a decent "zombie film" he doesnt claim to be a fan of the games just the genre.

i'll need 2 hear more details first before i make a decision, but Extinction was better than Apolyspe, but thats like saying HIV is better than AIDS, both suck but one is manageable.

Comment

^ I believe the premise of the 4th movie is going to be Alice going to Tokyo to fight Wesker with her army of clones.

yup....that's what the RE movie franchise has come to. Clones and Tokyo...

Comment

Ugh...I knew a 4th film was going to happen. Cant wait to hear the podcast tonight thoug.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Another movie, why? I guess the money is that good.

Comment

I'd rather put the money on Biohazard Degeneration than the RE trilogy of movies.

Comment

postcard for the movie

Comment

Working...
                              X