Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!

Comment

Oh please, put a text version of the questions you will be answering. I don't think I'll be getting the podcast version.

Comment

Maybe I'll watch the 4th movie, but I hope it's the last one.

Since the location is in Asia, Ada Wong should appear. XD

Comment

trust me...

knowing anderson he'll urn her into a tyrant and have claire kill her brother as it will turn out he works for umbrella.

to anderson i think resident evil to him is a pet project, apocolypse was forgivable due to it nearly following the movie (but i agree with my local paper calling it a beauty and the beast parody)

but genesis and extinction should be scrapped if he does afterlife, what he should do is in afterlife make it show the STARS members in the orig mansion, not a character i do not care about and will never give a crap about.

To me anderson killed the chance of a good RE movie but if were lucky capcom will try remake the first movie and actually have it star the STARS team and actually take place at the Spencer mansion.

wow this is the longest thing i've written in a while...

Comment

Resident Evil : Ok ok, first resident evil live action attempt, not a bad movie.

Resident Evil 2: WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE SMOKING, hand to hand combat with nemisis? nemisis kills all the S.T.A.R.S members at once, watchable:Yes

Extinction: Not bad, not bad, there is more deaths, more gore ( I loved some of old style zombie kills like the shotgun hole in the fast zombies head).

Heres were things fall to shit............

A talking fucking tyrant, Alice's power to put out shockwaves (Sorry Code:Veronica.....but why did you have to have some supernatural powers).

This is were the shit hit the fan for me, the bloody clones, a shit load of Alice clones.

I think it would be for the best for Anderson to bring in something new, maybe even a new resident evil beginning, cough S.T.A.R.S members cough.

Sorry if his comment has some bad launguage (and some bad spelling, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
              Resident Evil : Ok ok, first resident evil live action attempt, not a bad movie.

Resident Evil 2: WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE SMOKING, hand to hand combat with nemisis? nemisis kills all the S.T.A.R.S members at once, watchable:Yes

Extinction: Not bad, not bad, there is more deaths, more gore ( I loved some of old style zombie kills like the shotgun hole in the fast zombies head).

Heres were things fall to shit............

A talking fucking tyrant, Alice's power to put out shockwaves (Sorry Code:Veronica.....but why did you have to have some supernatural powers).

This is were the shit hit the fan for me, the bloody clones, a shit load of Alice clones.

I think it would be for the best for Anderson to bring in something new, maybe even a new resident evil beginning, cough S.T.A.R.S members cough.

Sorry if his comment has some bad launguage (and some bad spelling, lol)

OMG someone agrees with me.

hallejulah! holy shit!

...wheres the tylenol?

(christmas vacation referance)

Comment

Everybody said that Extinction was better than Apocalypse, so I bought the DVD and watched it, and I was instantly bored. I thought the movie was horrible. I regret buying it. I actually would rather watch the first or second one, if I had to choose.
                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Apocalypse was my favorite of the 3. I liked Jill and the Nemesis.

4th movie confirmed by 'Bloody Disgusting'... how appropriate. Most of us are 'bloody disgusted' that they are making it!

I hope Ada Wong dosn't appear! I love Ada, that's why I don't want her in the film. They will just f**k it up. Like they did with Claire. The only thing she had in common with Claire the videogame character, was the name. Same with Wesker and Carlos.
                  They did a good job casting Sienna Guillory as Jill but that was their only success.

Comment

If they show us monsters and characters we haven't seen yet, and they add a little more horror to the atmosphere, then maybe I will see it. It depends on how good the trailer is, and how much information we learn about the movie as it is being developed. I'd like to see some Hunters (maybe if Wesker is in it), Hunter Gammas, Giant Spiders (surprised they haven't used these yet), maybe Leon, and an Outbreak character, Kevin, Yoko. Here's hoping that he doesn't use RE4 elements in this movie.

Comment

I am so over the movies, I am not even angry over this. I used to get really upset, but now I just can't be bothered making a fuss about it. It's just not worth it.

Comment

i agree...that 3rd movie just made me want to go up to the ticket salesmen after the movie, bend over, give him my ticket, and have him shove it up my a**, just so i cld feel btr about havng paid for that p.o.s. so called zombie movie..i actually dont kno which was worse, extinction or land of the dead? prty sorry zombie movies..

Comment

At least Land Of The Dead manages to be slightly funny. The Resident Evil films just annoy me. I know some people don't mind them, its just in my personal opinion, they're just generally not good films. Even if you don't compare them to games, I find I am not impressed by them.

Comment

Haha. I think most of the fans agree that the movies suck. I'd say 80%. And the Nemesis should not have been computer-controlled, and should have been non-stop relentless, just like in the games. They really ruinied these movies, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                              Apocalypse was my favorite of the 3. I liked Jill and the Nemesis.

4th movie confirmed by 'Bloody Disgusting'... how appropriate. Most of us are 'bloody disgusted' that they are making it!

I hope Ada Wong dosn't appear! I love Ada, that's why I don't want her in the film. They will just f**k it up. Like they did with Claire. The only thing she had in common with Claire the videogame character, was the name. Same with Wesker and Carlos.
                              They did a good job casting Sienna Guillory as Jill but that was their only success.
                              You're so damn right, I think the first one was the best of all. In spite of the fact second was good, they failed with certain things i won't mind to mention and that everyone already knows.

Comment

I don't even remember the first RE live action film, though I don't recall hating it that much. I saw "Apocalypse" when it made it to cable, as I had nothing else to do while it was on...but Lord did that film absolutely suck. Nothing redeemable in it, except for maybe Sienna Guillorey's tastiness.

As for the 3rd RE...I can honestly say that I shall never watch it. Same goes for the 4th one, if and when it gets made.

Comment

Working...
                                X