No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch Episode #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally listened the podcast, liked it a lot. Imo this one was the best, I would call it "biger, better, uncut" Anyway, got to say that you made a great job, thank's for answering my questions and a special thanks to Gene, you've done an excellent work with Degeneration and thanks to you now I'am really looking forward for this movie. Keep it up guys.
    And I will try to send you a message for the next one.
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Well I know Im new here but I did listen to the whole brodcast and I enjoyed listing it was very intersting to it I did not mind getting spoil about degeneration it's sound very intersting looking forwed to it's relese date.

Comment

I must say that I am really impressed by the poscasts, even though I have only had time to listen to #1 and #2 I really enjoyed them (but that's not to say that I agree 100% to everything said about the games). It is fun to hear people (real BH fans) actually talk about the games not just read random thoughts people type down about them on BH forums around the net, a breath of fresh air to say the least. Keep up the good work Dot, Alzaire and Mr Spencer!. //Kim

Comment

Thanks for the words of encouragement This podcast has set a record for us. I'm very happy to see you guys enjoying it ;)

And if you guys dis-agree with what we said, you are welcome to chime in with your own thoughts via MP3 and such. We'll always play them ;D

Comment

I really like it, it was longer than the others. Also I couldn't understand a single word of Mr.Spencer, in spite of his british accent, he sounded far away and his voice wasn't clear enough for me. Gen's voice was great, i know he's teaching english in japan, those will undoubtedly improve the language because he speaks very fluent and very clear, i'm saying this because since i'm not a native english speaker i was glad I understood everything he said.

John, I took Jill's death the hardest just because i got nothing to do. What about a podcast of REmake and Zero? Not the WII version, I'd like to hear what you guys think about it. Also, Gen returning would be great indeed.

Comment

The movie looks pretty cool. Resident Evil looks awesome, too. I must say I'm rather shocked about Jill's death, that if she is dead.

I have a question about the podcast.We all know Wesker has Steve's body because of the T-Veronica virus in his body and that Wesker might bring him back. So, is there anything mentioned about Steve at all?

Comment

If there is one thing I've missed about not having time to get online it has been THIA and these podcasts have been great (still on #2) hopefully soon I'll get to a proper address and be able to use the internet again instead of stupid library access and so forth . . .

Anyway loving the features on THIA as always and hope to contribute some time in the future now if you'll excuse I've gotta go download some SModcasts aswell
                sigpic

Comment

I finally listened to the podcast. I know I'm way behind but I finally got time to listen to it.

Comment

I had a question about the Re5 trailer
                    It seemed like that when reviewing what happened in the Re5 degen trailer, it was unanimous that red Dress was Sherry Birkin
                    Why so sure?
                    Just wondering, i think its her too, but would like to know as well

Comment

• Takeuchi had said that the blonde woman was someone that we haven't seen for a long time. So the only logical conclusion is that its Sherry.

Comment

• Haven't seen Rabecca for a long time...
                        Then again, that's only because she was worth something as a very young woman. Now that her teenie hotness days are over, she's forever gone from an RE game unless we get another prequal.

Comment

Working...
                        X