RPD Dispatch Episode #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPD Dispatch Episode #4

In this episode, we discuss Resident Evil Code Veronica and how we felt about it having gone back and played through it. In the second segment we have a lot of news that has happened since the last podcast, and towards the end of the news we have a small discussion on the two Resident Evil 5 trailers that we're released. Rounding out the news, we have some discussion from Gene about a NEW Biohazard 5 trailer that was shown at the showing of Biohazard Degeneration.

In the third segment, we have a spoiler filled discussion of Biohazard Degeneration, where TheSelfishGene gives a complete run down of the events in the film. We also pose some questions from the community at him about Degeneration, and finally we take some call ins from the community.

We've also got a voice mail line setup, which will be available to call on Saturday, November 1st. If you want to give us a call to talk about anything, let us know how were doing or even try and get your comment played on the podcast, send a Skype message to the username bifftannentruewinner, and our voice mail should pick up after a few rings. Be aware, that we won't have this up until the specified date. Alternatively, you can send me a private message and we can arrange how to send us an mp3 recording. We'd love to hear from you guys, especially if its about the game we'll be playing that particular week, or even the games we've played on past podcasts.

For the next podcast (which will be recorded in two weeks), we'll be playing Dead Space. While we realize its not related to Resident Evil, its still anticipated by quite a few members.

Code Veronica discussion at the beginning

News discussion at 43:59
    -Trailer Discussion at 58:57
    -NEW Biohazard 5 Trailer discussion at 1:24:20

Degeneration talk starts at 1:28:51
    -Spoilers start at 1:33:32
    -Community degeneration questions at 2:00:57

DOWNLOAD
    2 hours 45 minutes, 151MB

I'm now excitedly downloading, and just wanted to thank everyone involved in the creation of this podcast! I'd been listening to some of the other episodes during the day, and have been really enjoying them.
    ________
    Emilia
    Last edited by DARKHALO2K; 05-13-2011, 12:28 AM.

Comment

I still can't believe I said 'replicant' instead of 'replica'. Awful mistake.

A product of recording at 5am in the morning.
      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-19-2008, 05:06 PM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Looking forward to listening to it, great stuff guys

Comment

Enjoying this so far!

Dot, I forgot to tell you that I took a picture of that REmake pre-order dummy box, so I'll send it to you next time you're on.

EDIT: Actually, I'll make the post on my own.
          Last edited by cvxfreak; 10-19-2008, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Listening to it now. God you guys are awesome. I wish I could take part in some of these.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I might just skip this one, I don't really wanna spoil anything for myself about Degeneration. However, the next podcast sounds sweet. I've been playing Dead Space a lot recently, and I'm about 75% through the game I'd say. I'd love to take part in the next podcast but I don't think I'd be able too, so it'll be interesting see what you guys have to say about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                I might just skip this one, I don't really wanna spoil anything for myself about Degeneration. However, the next podcast sounds sweet. I've been playing Dead Space a lot recently, and I'm about 75% through the game I'd say. I'd love to take part in the next podcast but I don't think I'd be able too, so it'll be interesting see what you guys have to say about it.

Dead Space is an awesome game, I hope you have seen downfall and watched the animated comic series or at least read them instead (I do deadspacehorror, a fan site for it and you can check them there if you wish) and I am looking forward to the next podcast too, But don't be afraid to skip this one because of spoilers since it's at the end and they warn you giving a fair among of time to quickly rush like a maniac and click on the close button. Seriously, watch the film

Kudos on the work you guys are doing, keep up the good work you scally wags.

Comment

Originally posted by ganado View Post
                  Dead Space is an awesome game, I hope you have seen downfall and watched the animated comic series or at least read them instead (I do deadspacehorror, a fan site for it and you can check them there if you wish) and I am looking forward to the next podcast too, But don't be afraid to skip this one because of spoilers since it's at the end and they warn you giving a fair among of time to quickly rush like a maniac and click on the close button. Seriously, watch the film

Kudos on the work you guys are doing, keep up the good work you scally wags.
                  I've watched all 6 animated comics and I plan on seeing the film soon too, once I get some money saved up to go and buy it. Sounds like a cool site, I'll check it out!

But alright, thanks for the heads up then, I'll download the podcast.

Comment

I think the voice in the extended RE5 trailer says "Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger!" Not "Natural selection makes the virus stronger!" I could be wrong, though. The audio obviously isn't very good quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      I think the voice in the extended RE5 trailer says "Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger!" Not "Natural selection makes the virus stronger!" I could be wrong, though. The audio obviously isn't very good quality.
                      You are indeed correct, and it sounded like it was coming from Spencer perhaps, it sounded much more older and didn't sound like any other person we have seen. Allthough the audio quality was poor.

Comment

Holy crap, the "break" before the Degeneration segment cracked me up.

Comment

By the way, if anyone is skipping through, go to the very end part. We have a special returning character who makes his second appearance. It'll hopefully become a normal feature for the podcast if response is good.

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                          Holy crap, the "break" before the Degeneration segment cracked me up.
                          All Gene's idea
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-19-2008, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Hey guys.
                            I just woke up. Trying to download and listen back now. I want to hear how much of my junk got the chop .

If anyone has any further questions about Degeneration after listening to my run through. Please ask. I'm happy to field them, but please use spolier tags, as I understand that alot of people on this board don't want the film spoiled for them, which is fine.

If anyone has any constructive criticisms, or further questions, please let me / us know.

And for those who've listened to the Degeneration segment, here's the pic of the gift item I got
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Gene, do me a favor?

Spoil Degeneration for us here, IN THIS TOPIC, ON THIA, right now please?

Comment

Working...
                              X