RPD Dispatch Episode #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 10-19-2008, 10:02 PM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Can you describe Leon and Claire's relationship in Degeneration? I know you were gonna say something after you answered my question, but you were interrupted. And you might wanna disregard the PM I sent you because it's this same question I'm asking you.

Comment

I'm interested to find out if Degeneration is generally better than the RE films. I'll probably have to wait forever to find out... I really hate New Zealand.

I found this episode really interesting. Code Veronica X was actually the first game I played, but I loved it. I do agree that it wasn't great and I agree with you on why, but it still is one of my favourite games ever. ^^;

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                Last edited by kevstah2004; 10-19-2008, 11:34 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:

Originally posted by sogar View Post
                  Can you describe Leon and Claire's relationship in Degeneration? I know you were gonna say something after you answered my question, but you were interrupted. And you might wanna disregard the PM I sent you because it's this same question I'm asking you.
                  I had trouble downloading the show earlier today. I managed to download it, and I'm listening back through it. I'm about 1:20 of the way through. I'm at work now, so I can't listen to it here. I'll listen later, and then hopefully remember by train of thought while I was interrupted, and then give you the answer. For now I can say this

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 10-20-2008, 12:48 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, hearing an in-depth summary of Degeneration makes me so much more excited to see this movie now. My expectations by that alone have been far exceeded already. This is going to be awesome. Thank you so much for that Gene! ♥

Also man, the CV nostalgia. I still remember having a sleepover at a friends house in which I randomly decided to take a try at Wesker's knife mode in first person mode. And BEAT IT, it is still one of my more geekier moments in my video game life, I am still proud of that (especially considering it was ... man, years ago).
                    Last edited by Yzak; 10-20-2008, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Loved the podcast, and the reference to me at the end Just call me Helegad, not Gene in the future to avoid confusion if you want

Great work overall, 10/10

Comment

Oh yeah, don't take that personal, haha. I still like you

Comment

hey TheSelfishGene, any mention of what was doing Leon after Code Veronica and before RE4?

Comment

Some great news and a perfectly put together feature, these just keep getting better and better. Keep it up Dot.

Comment

Originally posted by ketzergon View Post
                              hey TheSelfishGene, any mention of what was doing Leon after Code Veronica and before RE4?
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey... you seemed quite sure of the identity of the girl in RE5 trailer. Why?

Comment

Working...
                                X