Rumor: Biohazard 5 getting an Iphone version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor: Biohazard 5 getting an Iphone version

According to BrotherSoft there's news out of Japan that Capcom are going to develop an Iphone version of Biohazard 5.

We don't have any other reliable sources like Famitsu confirming this news at the moment, but if this is true then this will be Capcom's first Iphone title. Stay tuned for more news on this.

Source : BrotherSoft
    Last edited by A-J; 10-21-2008, 11:19 AM.

Sweet. It'll probably be the first app I actually pay for

Comment

I never understood the desire for iPhone games. They look so stupid and clunky.

Comment

That is so ****ing stupid.
        The game will be hardly able to play straight, alone for the fact Iphone games suck anyways.

I'd rather a PC version of RE5 anyday(eh, who wouldn't).

Comment

Well, not even that. What the hell happened to RE4: Mobile Edition? They announced it, and we never heard anything more about it. Let me guess, did they cancel it? Knowing Capcom......

I think that developing these games for phones is so stupid anyway. Why not for the PSP or the DS? WHY on a phone? I guess they feel since everyone has a cell phone today, that it would be the perfect marketing thing to do. But an actual videogame system platform would be better, again, like the PSP or DS.
          My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
          ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

It'll probably an on-rail shooter like UC was and you'll just tap the screen where you want to shoot, pinch to zoom in/out, and then shake the iPhone to reload, etc... I don't really see how it would work any other way unless they program new finger gestures to do different things...

Comment

uh oh.

Comment

here's hoping for a psp port.

Comment

"In loving memory of A-J's hopes.
                  ???-October 21st 2008"

Not going to happen. You know how they are.
                  Last edited by ElusionM; 10-21-2008, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Monster Hunter is doing quite well on the PSP so that sort of brings hope for other Capcom titles to be ported over.

Comment

Wow, Resident Evil on the PSP? Who'da thunk it? T'would be nice...but...meh.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, even the Iphone gets a port over the wii

Comment

The Wii'll probably get a spin-off game depending on the success of RE5. Like Resident Evil 5 : Puzzle Fighter X -- Wii Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            Wow, Resident Evil on the PSP? Who'da thunk it? T'would be nice...but...meh.

who'da thunk ? really ? capcom has sold 2 + million copies of both the monster hunter 2 games in japan ALONE.

im pretty sure its a worth while idea. And even the DS got atleast one resi title, its fair the PSP get one too.

Comment

Yes, it would be fair but...

*DS*: "You call it fair that I got a RE1 port and PSP gets RE5? You call that fair?!?!?!" *stabs with stylus*

Comment

Working...
                              X