Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP: Atleast you're fun to play! *cries*
    DS: Colon D!

(For those not aware, colon D is the vocal version of )

Oh yes. I went there.

Comment

well lets not forget the PSP can emulate the original PS1 games just fine, and there's even a WIP Dreamcast emulator that runs at a frame or two right now

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
        The Wii'll probably get a spin-off game depending on the success of RE5. Like Resident Evil 5 : Puzzle Fighter X -- Wii Edition.
        ...XD

thats a good one. sadly that might be tru

Comment

BrotherSoft is horrible when it comes to reliable news. Don't get your hopes up.

Comment

I wouldn't trust this news either. Its near impossible that a no-name site will get this news before other major new sites.

Comment

Yeah, Wii should get a Limited Special Edition of RE5.

Comment

Don't think that it is such a great idea. Ipod games...imo they sucks.
                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I'm still hoping for a (downgraded) Wii version.

Comment

Wii is an awesome console, and the lack of power is made up by the simple awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
                      Don't think that it is such a great idea. Ipod games...imo they sucks.
                      iPod games suck, iPhone games are pretty cool.

Comment

I doint like the idea of RE5 going on Ipod just does not seam right look at RE4 on the mobile it look terible.

Comment

Capcom doesn't like the idea of you not buying their games, so I guess it's fair.

Comment

"LOOK!!! It's an ipod that you can use as a phone! It's an IPHONE!!!!OMG!!! Just remembered this stupid commercial of an iphone with some retarded people that saw this "TECHNICAL MIRACLE" for the first time... Anyway my mistake, I wanted to say an iphone games.
                            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Well the touch-screen interface and built-in accelerometers add whole other dimensions of interacting with the video game compared to a regular ipod with it's 5 buttons and pressure sensitive ring...

Comment

I don't think that they worse or like ipod games (damn this stupid commercial) I just don't like the way you play them. That's why they sucks for me. But I would like to see how will this game look like, there are some interesting possibilitys...
                                Last edited by Nomad9026; 10-22-2008, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X