• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Just stopping by to say one thing.

Spoiler:

That is all.
    lol'd
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      Just stopping by to say one thing.

Spoiler:

That is all.
      I hope you're all right.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
        I hope you're all right.
        Pretty sure this is one of his "Look at this desolate fucking place" visits, although now you have me a bit worried so I'm trying to reach him on PSN.

Edit: He's doing good.
        Last edited by REmaster; 11-26-2013, 02:29 AM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Greetings everyone. I joined up here mostly to ask some questions about Some outbreak gameshark codes not working but I may stick around anyway regardless. I'm Glisp, though I'm also known as glitchhunter09 on youtube and some other places. I'm a Resident Evil fan and........ well I don't know where to go from there but hello.

Comment

• Hiya, like you all I'm a big fan of all things Resident Evil. In fact Resi 2 was the game that sold me the notion that zombies could be scary. I'm here mostly as a means of wasting time during the boring periods of life, I hope that I can contribute something interesting to the boards.

Comment

• Hi Everyone,

I'm from London and was lured to this site based on the semi-recent announcement of Team IGAS' work on Resident Evil 1.5. Since then I've been lurking and re-discovering my love for RE1,2 &4 and getting exciting about the prospect of 3 fan-made RE projects coming out over the next year (yeah, I'm an optmist ;-) ).
              "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

This is Max, newbie here. Nice to meet you all. Hope we'll get in touch.

All the best.
                PCOS Charity

Comment

Working...
                X