Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sorry I had gone to Germany's Eckental to visit a past BioHazard webmaster, IIYB-Wesker for his birthday. For those who know this Germany biohazard webmaster, u will know whom I speak about.

That is why I am gone these days.

But I had return back already. I am still in korea seoul

Comment

• hey im new here

Comment

• i'm DXP and i'm a big fan of silent hill and Resident Evil have been for a while now actually lol. I have all the Re books by Perry and the two movie books, the silent hill dying inside graphic novel, and the resident evil umbrella archives. I'm currently studying games developing at uni to hopefully one day make some really cool games (can only hope) at this moment though I'm trying to make a fps creator version of resident evil 1.5. and after seeing the bioflames website was shocked as to why capcom never actually stuck with the original version of two.

Comment

• Welcome to you both

Comment

• Hello and welcome to you both.

Comment

• Hello.

My name is Gray, Mark Gray.

Comment

• Welcome to all newer members! Just have fun posting...

Comment

• Yes, have fun. And welcome back Arlumit. Hehe, sorry i missed you out before.

Comment

• Hey, guys and girls. Long time, no see. I had got through really tough days for my final period of study. Luckily I was not KIA or roaming as a zombie after dissertation done even though it almost bit my whole piece.

Already let's back to the topic...hacking resident evil/biohazard is what i really interested in. Is there anyone who can remake RE/BH 2 through hacking or modding?

classic leon
                    YouP-PAX.org

Comment

• I lfet this late but, hell, I've finally clicked the "New Posts" button since i signed up here, and after browsing a fair few topics, this one cropped up.

I'm Greko as the username suggests, I really am working on Project 1.5. Seriously, stop laughing. Just because uni life/work is getting in the way ;_;

But yeah pretty much everyone here already knows of me, or maybe even knows me as Abs ~winks at Dot~

Comment

• Originally posted by Greko View Post
                        I lfet this late but, hell, I've finally clicked the "New Posts" button since i signed up here, and after browsing a fair few topics, this one cropped up.

I'm Greko as the username suggests, I really am working on Project 1.5. Seriously, stop laughing. Just because uni life/work is getting in the way ;_;

But yeah pretty much everyone here already knows of me, or maybe even knows me as Abs ~winks at Dot~
                        I'm pretty interested in your project. Please tell me more about this!

Comment

• Ah man you missed out on the initial buzz of all this haha. Bioflames has a huge topic on it and its progress but I'll give it a rough run-down here (Especially as our site needs updating but only Leatherface has the ability to do this but he doesn't know how >.<)

Okay, a fair long while back now, probably pushing on a year or so if I think about it... Leatherface started making a first person shooter replica of Resident Evil 2's original concept (1.5 to all of us) I was signed in to do some of the world models, and eventually designed Cofu - a rip-off of Tofu but by God if he isn't cool
                          We got a fair way into the designing process, having nearly completed the entire first floor of the RPD and the rough outline of the map of the second floor, with Alzaire sketching up some maps, BlackCrow doing the character models - as I'm way too rubbish at modelling to do characters - Viper working on the Train map from the labs at the end, and doing a damn fine job too may I add, well up in the ranks of Leatherface's design skills, but we hit a wall when we failed numerous times to get a coder to help us.
                          We've tried numerous people, sent them the content so far, even had a few examples of code sent to us I believe, but no one's actually started and continued working with us. I think we have some kind of plague that affects coders only.

Until we get a coder the projects effectively dormant, although I've still got a few models being constructed, some higher res ones than the ones I did before as I've decided it won't kill many computers and we want this game to look sexy. Other than that though...

There were also talks of porting it to the source engine but we never really decided anything on that...

feel free to add me on msn or whatever, I can show ya the screens I have or something if your really interested, a lot of them are down now as they were posted on Bioflames a while ago. Just PM me if ya want my addy

Comment

• Hey gang. Figured I'd finally sign up here. A few of ye might know me from other places. Duds/IceDDZ on DLCSS (I still have your RE4 soundpack if you want it re-hosted ;D ) and Greko from University.

I'm a big fan of the RE Saga, and pretty much all or any Capcom spinoff games of similar calibre (Devil May Cry deserves it's own religion tbqfh). I've read the books, played the games, forced myself to watch the films (Sienna Guillory was the sole redeeming asset in REA ) and acquired my fair share of memorabilia.

Because of this rather unhealthy hobby of being an aficionado of the RE series, I've been roped into many projects of RE heritage because of my other hobby, which is graphics design, mostly 3d work. Projects such as Resident Evil Cold Blood in which I am an active member of the devteam, and currently in the process of finishing up some additional weapons to Beta 2 (for those of you following the mod, it's so close to completion it's insane). Beta 3 will be another huge leap as we're aiming for a SP portion to add. I'll be promoted to co-lead when we get to that stage, so rest assured you'll hear about the latest developments almost first ;D

As I stated, I also do my fair share of 3d modelling, used to revel in the cs community creating/hacking (read: not the illegalcheating kind)/compiling/texturing weapon models for use within the game. Some may have seen my Samurai Edge hacks floating around ... they suck compared to the newest model I've created from scratch . But yeah, I gave up on the CS community because it became too elitist and self-absorbed. Seeing 12 year old hormone driven arnie felchers negatively critiquing your work using the worst application of leetspeak and shorthand ever derived by man is enough to drive anyone away.

But enough of my e-life. I do commission work from time to time (gotta pay the bills and pay for my gaming habits ) and you can see a few samples on my placeholder portfolio hur : http://sureshotstudios.net/

So yeah, I hope to become a regular guy over here, see you guyses around eh.

Edict:
                            I'd also like to take this opportunity to apologise for bumping this topic, if one is necessary >.>

Edict2:
                            Tried to sign up over at bioflames also, seems like they dont want the likes of me around before I even fill in mah credentials =/ . So if anyone has anything on that side (the whole "this username is currently in use" shenanigans) I'd appreciate some pointing and directions and stuff

Comment

• Welcome, its nice to see some new faces around here as of late No need to apologize for bumping topics here, its not frowned upon.

forced myself to watch the films (Sienna Guillory was the sole redeeming asset in REA )
                              Ah, Something we both agree with ;D

Ill see if I can get Kim to set you up with an account at bioflames.

Comment

• Sienna Guillory was the sole redeeming asset in REA
                                I think just about every red-blooded fanboy here will agree.

Welcome, enjoy your stay, and best of luck with RE Cold Blood.
                                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
                                X