This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I've been a member of these forums for a few days now, but only recently discovered the Introductions thread, although I have been meaning to join this forum for quite some time. Anyway, my name is Luke, and I finally decided to come here to discuss Resident Evil with fans like myself. I look forward to posting here, and to getting to know some of you. I'll see you around!

Comment

I agree with Nikovich. Hey, who cares.

I barely even remember it myself. I just remember it was a lot more lively then it is now. I can come on this board and then leave for two days, come back and there's really nothing new..

Well, I have a headache. Must sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fallen
        Hello,

I've been a member of these forums for a few days now, but only recently discovered the Introductions thread, although I have been meaning to join this forum for quite some time. Anyway, my name is Luke, and I finally decided to come here to discuss Resident Evil with fans like myself. I look forward to posting here, and to getting to know some of you. I'll see you around!
        Yeah uhm actually Resident Evil discussion wasn't the primary topic on the old boards....gotta get used to the new trend going on
        The forum has never been much lively anyway Aya

Comment

Hey Hey!!

Hey all!

Been around another board for many years, but feel its time for a change. Need a more positive environment. After checking out these forums and many others beforehand, THIA looks to be the best choice. Plus, many of the top hardcore BH/RE nuts...err..I mean fanatics are here!

Look forward to posting and sharing and any RE/BH materials I can with you all.

EDIT: Btw, are animated sigs allowed?
          Last edited by Evil_Rob; 06-28-2006, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kowalski
            Hey all!

Been around another board for many years, but feel its time for a change. Need a more positive environment. After checking out these forums and many others beforehand, THIA looks to be the best choice. Plus, many of the top hardcore BH/RE nuts...err..I mean fanatics are here!

Awesome, and welcome.

Comment

Welcome, and yes animated sigs are ok as long as they are huge

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal

Comment

Yes I will invoke a MINIMUM of 1024x768...

Comment

No, the actual size restriction is in the FAQ here on the forum

Comment

Hey all!

Woops, just re-read that. What caused you to leave Rehorrors boards? I know you've been there for a long time.

Also the boards are kinda dead here. Been that way for a while. I suppose most of the members got tired of sitting around waiting for the site. Hopefully they will return when we open the sites main content. I really cant give a date on that though. But when we do open itll be something great.
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-29-2006, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Woops, just re-read that. What caused you to leave Rehorrors boards? I know you've been there for a long time.

Also the boards are kinda dead here. Been that way for a while. I suppose most of the members got tired of sitting around waiting for the site. Hopefully they will return when we open the sites main content. I really cant give a date on that though. But when we do open itll be something great.
                        One reason, or should I say one 'person', I think you may know who I'm refering too. heh, think I'll just leave it at that.

Comment

Welcome to The Horror Is Alive, Kowalski.

Comment

One reason, or should I say one 'person', I think you may know who I'm refering too. heh, think I'll just leave it at that.
                            I read you in RE-C.com forum

Are you Japanese? I am korean

Comment

My back has been messed up for about a week now which is why I havent been around so much. It seems to be healing now but it still hurts when I sit at my computer.

On a good note, I found something which will make RE5 videos from THIA an absolute dream. So look forward to that shortly after its release

Comment

Originally posted by Arlumit
                                I read you in RE-C.com forum

Are you Japanese? I am korean
                                No, I'm Canadian (Toronto).

What made you think I was Japanese? ...my weak grasp of the English language?

Comment

Working...
                                X