This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrism3784
    Anyways, which Resident Evil games do you like? Do you also like Resident Evil's sister series, Silent Hill?
    Any Resident Evil is good if it has Ada Wong in it. xP Yes I do. They are great games, I don't own any. But have played them and love it all. The film was good. It put the Resident Evil films to shame.

Originally posted by chrism3784
    I see you wasted no time getting an avaitar up and a sig pic.
    I always was very efficient. ^^;
    Last edited by Sidderz; 08-17-2006, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Oh deary shite. I didn't see this thread. Apologies for my seperate thread!

Comment

The film was good. It put the Resident Evil films to shame.
        Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....wait, the films put the films to shame?

I pray that you meant "the games put the films to shame."...anyways, welcome to THIA.
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

He may have been talking about the SH movie, and how super awesome it was when compared to the RE movies...

Comment

Ah, I see that now. I read the topic too fast.
            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega
              He may have been talking about the SH movie, and how super awesome it was when compared to the RE movies...
              100% Correct. ^^; I mean I love the Resident Evil films as they are naturally PART of Resident Evil. But I look at how Silent Hill was adapted from the game and it shows me how the RE film could have been so much more.

By so much more I mean perhaps Alice wouldn't have existed. Pure walking plot-device.

Comment

welcome sidders.

Comment

Mergedzors XD

Comment

Hi. I'm Claire Redfield and chose the name because friends say I look like her. I'm 21, in college, and fell in love with Resident Evil 2 at the age of 16. I have Resident Evil Director's Cut (took me over two years to find it), RE2, RE3, RE:CVX, and RE4. I have played and beaten the arcade version of RE. I am thinking of buying RE4 for PS2.

I have both the Resident Evil movies. Uh, I am thinking of trading in the original first movie for the better version of it.

I have all of the Resident Evil books by Perry and the two movie books.

My past times include: Art, writing, poetry, watching animations and music videos online, creating music videos, and reading.

AND I CELEBRATE WINTEREENMAS!

And apparently I am a red herb...which I believe means that they are needed, but are completely useless on their own. : (
                    Last edited by Claire Redfield; 09-05-2006, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Claire Redfield
                      Hi. I'm Claire Redfield and chose the name because friends say I look like her. I'm 21, in college, and fell in love with Resident Evil 2 at the age of 16. I have Resident Evil Director's Cut (took me over two years to find it), RE2, RE3, RE:CVX, and RE4. I have played and beaten the arcade version of RE. I am thinking of buying RE4 for PS2.

I have both the Resident Evil movies. Uh, I am thinking of trading in the original first movie for the better version of it.

I have all of the Resident Evil books by Perry and the two movie books.

My past times include: Art, writing, poetry, watching animations and music videos online, creating music videos, and reading.

AND I CELEBRATE WINTEREENMAS!

And apparently I am a red herb...which I believe means that they are needed, but are completely useless on their own. : (
                      Are you serious? you really look like Claire RedField? wow, then we need to see your face to see if it's true or not, but anyways, welcome to forum

You make me wishing to see you, as you spoke yourself resembles claire.

Many ppl say me look like kylie though, but I prefer to look like biohazard casts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlumit
                        Are you serious? you really look like Claire RedField? wow, then we need to see your face to see if it's true or not, but anyways, welcome to forum

You make me wishing to see you, as you spoke yourself resembles claire.

Many ppl say me look like kylie though, but I prefer to look like biohazard casts.
                        These are from a few years ago. Actually, a year before I discovered Resident Evil. I had a better face pic, but lost it.

Last edited by Claire Redfield; 09-05-2006, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• You are as cool as Claire. you gave me a feel that you are a very cool and special lady.

Comment

• Welcome Claire, awesome pics, I see you love Resident Evil like all of us. I read those books to, love them. As you post more, your Red Herb status will change, if you want, you can change where it says #00 red herb in your user profile area.
                            Last edited by chrism3784; 09-06-2006, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• Chris thats admins only for changing red herb ness. Also she already posted them in there XD

Comment

• I just saw that, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X