Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name is Horatio McDonalds. I am 15 and live in Studio 54. And I never cared for Pacman.
    Last edited by automatwin; 07-18-2006, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Hello, I am Aaron. I actually came arrived at this forum after searching for Resident Evil 1.5 stuff, and later on Resident Evil 3.5...

I will be honest, I am really not to much into RE in general, but I did enjoy the series. Resident Evil 4 is in my top 5 games, and I am really interested in any discoveries to do with RE4, RE3.5, RE1.5... Beta stuff, glitches, and other discoveries like that get me excited, I have no clue why.

(Also excited about news on Resident Evil 5)

My favourite games are from Ueda ("Shadow of the Colossus" and "ICO". I mostly like RPG's, but second in line is survival horror games, and Resident Evil is probably the best series so far.

Survival-ish games I've played...

Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, 4, 0, and the ramake on GC.
      Clock Tower 2, and 3. ( I didn't finish either of them... 2 was great)
      Devil May Cry 1, 2, 3 (I didn't finish 1)
      Parasite Eve 1, 2 (Only played some of each)
      Onimusha 1, 2, 3, 4
      Silent Hill 1, 2, 3, 4 (Only a bit of 4)
      Dino Crisis 1, 2
      Rule of Rose (haven't finished yet)
      Fatal Frame 1, 2 (didn't complete 2)

That's pretty much it, anything you want to know... just ask. =)

Comment

Welcome to you both ;)

Studio 54 eh? pics? XD

Comment

Hi. My name is Chris. I am a Biohazard 1.5 addict. Thank you.
          sigpic

Comment

Hello all! Just realised THIA has a forum, so thought id sign up here

Comment

Hi, I'm from Russia and came here to discuss Silent Hill series cos I got really sick of this goddamn snobbish piece of shit -- www.silenthillforum.com.

Long life to your site! Thanks.

Comment

Hi, Kirk. I'm EaZy Tig3r from Silent Hill Heaven. Enjoy your stay.

Comment

heh...well basically im jacob im here to meet resident evil fans liek me

Comment

She's here. .. Welcome her. . .. I'm a RE:Series,SH:Series follower. .. .so. . .

Comment

Welcome, nice to see another Pennsylvanian here XD

Comment

indeed it is. . . .

Comment

Hi, I´m viper2. I´m spanish and i love videogames in general...

Comment

It seems like I skiped this one... Well i'm SeiyaKou, some of you may know me from BioFlmes forum... I've been around since BiohazardExtreme and WhiteUmbrella times but never really been too active... That's all folks ^^

Comment

Hello.

Er, Hello everybody. Don't ask me why I'm creating a thread to say hello here. xD I guess it's just usually commonplace for me to do it on a forum. xD

So yes I'm new here and I had been looking for a Resident Evil based site/forums to join for ages and now I've found it.

Comment

Oh yes, you definitely come to the right place. I see you wasted no time getting an avaitar up and a sig pic. Anyways, which Resident Evil games do you like? Do you also like Resident Evil's sister series, Silent Hill?

Comment

Working...
                                X