Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I found this site about 2 weeks ago when someone linked to this site for something RE4 related on the Gamefaqs boards. I don't own a GC and never really played or looked at any other Resident Evil games cause I'm not much of a Horror movie game type person. But I watched a review on X-play of this game when it came out on GC and as soon as I saw I wanted to play it, to me it looked nothing like what I thought a horror or survival horror game would be or look like. I love FPS and 3rd Person shooters and that was why I wanted to play this game.

Anyway enough about how I found the site and RE, well about me I'm a 22 year old Senior in college at the University of Alabama (UA) majoring in History with a minor in Poly Science. I am a big sports fan having played football back in high school in Birmingham, AL. Though thanks to almost all the star players from the teams we played against back in HS getting scholarships to UA and playing some I got burned out a bit when it comes to football and have become a huge baseball fan of late. When it comes to baseball I attend all the UA baseball home games and am a fan of the Florida Marlins and Chicago White Sox in the MLB. I mainly like FPS, 3rd-person shooters and sports games. My liking of shooters combinded with my History major, makes me a bit of a gun buff and is one of the main things I look at in a shooting game and interests me the most when it comes to History.

Comment

Hi there.

I'm 21, i love Biohazard/resident evil and i collect everything about it (except RE4 i hate...).
      I found this board via Dot50cal on e-bay.

I like videogames(especially survival horror), playing hockey, and have fun with friends.

Comment

Originally posted by William Birkin
        Hi there.

I'm 21, i love Biohazard/resident evil and i collect everything about it (except RE4 i hate...).
        I found this board via Dot50cal on e-bay.

I like videogames(especially survival horror), playing hockey, and have fun with friends.
        Welcome, fellow undead! Just remember, the first rule about THIA is you don't talk about Fight Club. The second rule of THIA is you don't... oh sorry, I think that was from a movie or something.

Comment

Welcome William

Comment

I'm disappointed in you Blade.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
              I'm disappointed in you Blade.
              Yeah join the club.

Comment

User groupz has been renamed to Ferramenta. That is all

Comment

Yeah I'm Wesker / Wesker Reborn, been a member of the THIA community forever.

Comment

WHOAMG! AN RE FAN NAMED WESKER!

Actually, anyone who isn't new remembers who you are.

Comment

I post for teh newbs

Comment

hey my name is Isaias but everyone calls me Izzy. I'm 21 and adore RE 4.

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Welcome Leon, Im curious was RE4 your first introduction to the series?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                              Welcome Leon, Im curious was RE4 your first introduction to the series?
                              nope, just like the new camera and real 3-D enviroments. I started with Resident evil gaiden for gameboy

Comment

Oh my god, you poor boy. And you still played another one after that?
                                You must REALLY love RE.
                                Last edited by Nikovich; 03-28-2006, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X