Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This used to be a frequently asked qustion by flood of American guys and girls. Not only even been asked in my forum, also in www.driverheaven.net and other well known forums.

There were 3 reason I did this - 1) It'd be easy for me going around entire Europe, 15 countries; 2) the VISA for USA is quite difficult for me to get; 3) it's convenient to get familiar with British life due to my last destinations were Malaysia and Singapore (Have you guys been to Singapore? lol. Just kidding).

Yesterday, Just yesterday, one of my moderators suggested me getting USA citizenship to live in USA because Korea may probably launch nuke at me. But I'm not gonna do it, I'll get to American for a journey only and then get back to my homeland, PRC.

Comment

• Hehe, I don't want to go anywhere else personally. I like it here enough. I have a true life, and somewhere to belong here.

Comment

• Plus if you went to a city here it would suck quite alot for a foreigner

Well, I wouldn't be concerned about NK. That, and isn't there still some civil war and terrorism going on in Ireland or Scottland? That seems a lot more dangerous than anything that stupid Korean bastard could do, especially considering the suppossed bomb testing they carried out had the magnitude so low it couldn't even barely be considered a nuke.

Comment

• Yes, I know. minority isn't majority - couple criminal desn't represent entire country is horrible. As I said too many english kids are troublesome, thus we gotta educate them what is right cause they are the people who need help.

Do you mean IRA (Irish Republican Army)? No, all rebels were taken out by British government long time ago and then a few policy for economic consolidates the government's social class.

Yes, agree with the point of "Korean Nuclear Test". so far there has not been no lead and evidence confirming that's a nuke tested. I also think it's an explosion of TNT (C4) of many tons then news claimed it's a nuclear reaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by classic_leon View Post
            BTW, Cyber Shinobi, where are you living?
            North West England, inbetween Liverpool and Manchester.

So how are you finding Newcastle? I can imagine it being hard for any non-native to understand the Geordie accent.

That, and isn't there still some civil war and terrorism going on in Ireland or Scotland?
            Civil war!? Don't be silly

I think your referring to the troubles and sectarian violence in Northern Ireland, and terrorist activity by the IRA. Theres been a ceasefire on now though for the past 8 years.
            I think the only sectarianism you get in Scotland is between Rangers and Celtic Football Teams ;)
            Last edited by Cyber_Shinobi; 11-13-2006, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyber_Shinobi View Post
              I think your referring to the troubles and sectarian violence in Northern Ireland, and terrorist activity by the IRA. Theres been a ceasefire on now though for the past 8 years.
              I think the only sectarianism you get in Scotland is between Rangers and Celtic Football Teams ;)
              Ya that! It was in Patriot games

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyber_Shinobi View Post
                North West England, inbetween Liverpool and Manchester.

So how are you finding Newcastle? I can imagine it being hard for any non-native to understand the Geordie accent.

Cool! I went to Manchester twice. It's a nice city people are very polite to me. I love this city, I'd get to Liverpool as well later. In the meantime I'll find you, want you show me where to buy cheap games.

And ai, mate. Your accent is really hard to be understood but now I'm better
                It's probably be we checked internet for info of studying here by considering maintenance fee and tution.

That's why we, kitty, me and other people go around world to get aware of other nations' cultures when media keeps teach what is incorrect to people - such as your movies that show Malaysian living on the tree, but they actually live live in terrace. And we Chinese are also not the one in your movies - we don't wear mantle, say funnly words. Instead, most of have have car, skyscrapers are everywhere, pop dancers can been seean in pubs. So if you guys come to China, you can have a competetion with them - remember, "don't got served" lol. Hence, we'll never know a nation which we've never been to. Media in your country only misdirect you as it has too many subjective personalities and politics.

Edit:
                Pic uploaded.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by classic_leon; 11-13-2006, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• You make me laugh, Leon.

Comment

• Sound good.

Comment

• Hello, I'm Nectarine. Nice to meet you all. I'm love Resident Evil. Hope this board proves to be fun. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by classic_leon View Post
                        Cool! I went to Manchester twice. It's a nice city people are very polite to me. I love this city, I'd get to Liverpool as well later. In the meantime I'll find you, want you show me where to buy cheap games.

And ai, mate. Your accent is really hard to be understood but now I'm better
                        It's probably be we checked internet for info of studying here by considering maintenance fee and tution.

That's why we, kitty, me and other people go around world to get aware of other nations' cultures when media keeps teach what is incorrect to people - such as your movies that show Malaysian living on the tree, but they actually live live in terrace. And we Chinese are also not the one in your movies - we don't wear mantle, say funnly words. Instead, most of have have car, skyscrapers are everywhere, pop dancers can been seean in pubs. So if you guys come to China, you can have a competetion with them - remember, "don't got served" lol. Hence, we'll never know a nation which we've never been to. Media in your country only misdirect you as it has too many subjective personalities and politics.
                        Yeah ppl in the North West are polite and friendly, its a well known fact.
                        And we don't all talk like they do in Newcastle ;)
                        You'll find accents vary greatly from city to city, or town to town even...

And i don't think anyone believes the movies anyway Leon

Oh, and that pics Chinatown in Manchester aint it?
                        They have a China Town in Liverpool too...

They've had a China Town in Liverpool for nearly 200years. Its one of the oldest in Europe.

Comment

• If you think British children are bad, you obviously have never heard of Los Angeles, California. Don't ever come down here if you even plan to visit the USA. You can either get beaten, murdered, kidnapped, or be a victim of a drive-by shooting or hate crime. Hate crimes occur especially by racist Brown Pride members and Aryan Brotherhood members. Not to mention the smog, pollution, traffic and all the other bullshit you have to deal with. This place definitely gives the USA a bad name.

Other than all of that, you can check out some of our sandy, and rocky beaches of Malibu or explore Hollywood. Just don't stop by Compton, East Los Angeles, Inglewood, or the San Fernando Valley.

Comment

• Brown Pride? I thought it was Black Pride?...Do they fight each other? XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                              Brown Pride? I thought it was Black Pride?...Do they fight each other? XD
                              No, brown pride is for the minstrels, while black pride is the afikans. And yes, they do fight each other. They both say they are the original chocolate faces, yet only one can truly be it!

Ha, J/k

Comment

• Hehe, sorry i've been gone for a while. We had computer problems, and in college this site crashes completely. So i had to wait until it was fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X