• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, there's someone I know.

Nikovich, you're so silly. I just got here, no rubbing bellies just yet. =P

Comment

My belly is better than his, you should reconsider rubbing bellies
      Last edited by Pedro; 05-26-2006, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Simply impossible, in every aspect of belly rubbing. Whether you like firmer, smoother, softer, harder, or fuzzier, mine is supreme.
        Last edited by Nikovich; 05-27-2006, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya_Brea
          Wow, I was an Admin here like.. years ago - I think.

What happened to all my old buddies?

Maybe some are still here..
          Y HELO THAR. I dont recall you, though thats probably because I wasnt around the site that close back in the day. Ice is around sometimes, Sure hes happy to see old time regulars appearing.

Comment

Yeah, I've already talked to Ice to see how he was doing. It'd be good to see some more people that used to be on here. So far I've only seen Biohazard and Nikovich. Which both are fine, by the way.

Haha, your's is supreme Nikovich? Well, it sounds like I might need to reconsider it.

Comment

Im a noobie here, so I really dont know anyone Makes it all interesting though

Comment

I suppose I -could- consider myself a n00b for the fact that I just got on this forum again and know barely anyone.

Nah.

Comment

I suppose I -could- consider myself a n00b for the fact that I just got on this forum again and know barely anyone.

Nah.
                  I like your style.
                  I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Persian queens line up daily to rub my belly. Then they kill themselves once they realize that sooner or later, they'll have to wash their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya_Brea
                      Yeah, I've already talked to Ice to see how he was doing. It'd be good to see some more people that used to be on here. So far I've only seen Biohazard and Nikovich. Which both are fine, by the way.

Haha, your's is supreme Nikovich? Well, it sounds like I might need to reconsider it.
                      I remember the times when you were admin...and not the best of 'em either
                      Welcome back, it's good to see old faces

Comment

Aya was an admin? I'm not sure if I remember that exactly but it sounds familiar.

Comment

Yes, it's actually suspicious. I think she barely got to be a mod. Me too had a small board to moderate....I think it was off topic, where the Junk Replies Topic stood rampant. Great times

Comment

correction: I actually moderated Comments & Suggestion. Talk about a busy board

Anyway, what happened to REE?
                            Last edited by Guest; 06-14-2006, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Better question! Who cares?

Comment

REE uh..oh wow. Ok.

People got pissed that Ice removed a comment from someone at REE...Forum war ensues. REE is AFAIK dead now again.

Comment

Working...
                                X