Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Gamechamp. I enjoy video games, video games, and video games. I upload video game cutscenes to Youtube here.

I enjoy just about any genre of games. Except for racing and sports, though there are some exceptions to those rules. (Jak X: Combat Racing is better than you)

So I'm here. Shower me with gifts and candies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamechamp View Post
      I'm Gamechamp. I enjoy video games, video games, and video games. I upload video game cutscenes to Youtube here.

I enjoy just about any genre of games. Except for racing and sports, though there are some exceptions to those rules. (Jak X: Combat Racing is better than you)

So I'm here. Shower me with gifts and candies.
      *Showers Gamechamp in MachineGun fire*

Welcome, friend. :]

[No, I'm not gay, you perverts].

Comment

• a "no homo" at the end would've sufficed. Although I don't see why it would be needed in your post.

Comment

• hi my name it's Egzon im from Kosova and i just wanna say Resident Evil it's popular here

Comment

• can someone tell me how can i put my picture here

Comment

• Sure, you can mess with both avatars and personal pictures by click on User CP

Comment

• I guys I'm new of this forum, I'm not really good with presentation lol

Comment

• Yeah, I see that . Wellcome to the forum my friend =D

Comment

• Welcome, vogue_dirge, Gamechamp, Egzonn93, and finally SonicBlue ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Sure, you can mess with both avatars and personal pictures by click on User CP
                      then scroll down on the left hand side to where it says edit avatar

see i got you in check, darkmoon

Comment

• ...well, I figured they'd be able to read the thing from that point. That and I'm lazy as hell.

Mmm, more sleep.

Comment

• yeah i know i should be sleeping too.. but i can't sleep :/

Comment

• Hello!

Thought I would finally post here. I registered recently here and have been reading the forums quite a lot. As many of you here, I like to call myself a loving fan of the series, it's true that I don't have an arsenal of RE collections but having played RE1 when it first came out I have ever since had a passion for the series. I came by this site and forums through immense research of RE (I tend to do that every once and a while) and this looked like a nice community

A bit about myself:

I am from Norway, am 20 years of age and I study computer science (programming). Forums wise I'm an administrator over at TheBattlefields.com (gaming community). That's pretty much it (or at least the most interesting! Hehe.).
                            Last edited by Trent; 08-11-2008, 07:38 AM.
                            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Welcome to THIA!

Comment

• Welcome Trent

Please don't show up randomly somewhere and give me important info on Umbrella.
                                :/
                                I'm about to start senior year and that would really be an inconvienance(sp?!)

Comment

Working...
                                X