X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
    I Is Back!
    Welcome back, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

: D

Comment

• Thank yooooooou! *Gives Cake To Everyone Who See's This Message*
      I came back from Scotland to see I got my Medic Droid album. Im happy now.

Comment

• Ah, Scotland. Home of the brave, realm of Frankie Boyle.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• To be fair, when Frankie is the Prime Minister everything will be better. Until he blows us all up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            To be fair, when Frankie is the Prime Minister everything will be better. Until he blows us all up.
            What? We're gonna get blown to hell?

Comment

• Yes, by Frankie Boyle. When he's elected Prime Minister his response to a crisis, any crisis, will be to self destruct the country.

Comment

• I like what he said about John McCain.

Who wants a president who could be killed by a mild winter?
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  I like what he said about John McCain.

Who wants a president who could be killed by a mild winter?
                  Damn... If thats not cold I don't know what is.

Comment

• Frankie is the least politically correct human being on the planet. One of his jokes about the queen was, speaking as the queen, 'This year I've encountered some unusual health problems. I'm so old my pussy is haunted.'

He is very, very funny...so long as you're not easily offended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Frankie is the least politically correct human being on the planet. One of his jokes about the queen was, speaking as the queen, 'This year I've encountered some unusual health problems. I'm so old my pussy is haunted.'

He is very, very funny...so long as you're not easily offended.
                      I just about shot water out my nose. Thats a joke I'm going to have to use at some point before I die. Thanks. :]

As for Frankie: ROCK ON! *headbangs*

Comment

• I am apparently in a introductory mood, today. But hey hey, I'm Tara - or Yzak, considering it's my handle in places like LJ, ff.net, DA and other forums and such. I'm a long time RE fan, and fell out of the loop for a while. Once I heard about UC, I came charging back on in, and it's so awesome to see that so much of fandom treats the experience like I do. I love it to pieces, yet growing up with the game has resulted in so much jokes and lols about it.

My favorite game of the series is Nemesis, and character-wise it'sw got to be Carlos and Wesker. But everyone in the game is awesome IMO. Otherwise, I love video games, anime, roleplaying, and merchandise collecting. Anime-wise I'm a giant Gundam SEED geek, and game-wise I love every kind of genre, Xenosaga to Conker and everything in between.

tl;dr HI GUYS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yzak View Post
                          I am apparently in a introductory mood, today. But hey hey, I'm Tara - or Yzak, considering it's my handle in places like LJ, ff.net, DA and other forums and such. I'm a long time RE fan, and fell out of the loop for a while. Once I heard about UC, I came charging back on in, and it's so awesome to see that so much of fandom treats the experience like I do. I love it to pieces, yet growing up with the game has resulted in so much jokes and lols about it.

My favorite game of the series is Nemesis, and character-wise it'sw got to be Carlos and Wesker. But everyone in the game is awesome IMO. Otherwise, I love video games, anime, roleplaying, and merchandise collecting. Anime-wise I'm a giant Gundam SEED geek, and game-wise I love every kind of genre, Xenosaga to Conker and everything in between.

tl;dr HI GUYS.
                          Welcome Yzak.

Wesker is awesome, but creepy. He's like one of those intimidating Government Agents or something. :]

BH 2 and 3 are my favorite games, just so you know abit about me.

Anyway, welcome aboard and have a good stay. :]

Comment

• Originally posted by Twist View Post
                            Welcome Yzak.

Wesker is awesome, but creepy. He's like one of those intimidating Government Agents or something. :]

BH 2 and 3 are my favorite games, just so you know abit about me.

Anyway, welcome aboard and have a good stay. :]
                            Hello! And thank you! 8D 2 is also one of the games I love so much. It's hard to rank them since they've all been so much fun. But 2 was started my experience when it first came out so it is special in that way. XD

And yes! Haha, Wesker is super creepy, but that's why I love him. He's probably my favorite antagonist ever because he's never the end-all final boss, doesn't mis-step much in that generic antagonist way, just goes to do what he has to and slaps everyone around if they try to get in his way. Yet he chills around in the background and manipulates so much happening in the series. Even at the end of UC he's THERE and keeps on truckin'.

Comment

• Hi Yzak!!!! welcome!!! i'm always happy when i met someone very passionated about RE!!!!!

and i agree, Wesker is a really great character!!! but the best female character is Ada, hahahahahhahahahhaha

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                                Hi Yzak!!!! welcome!!! i'm always happy when i met someone very passionated about RE!!!!!

and i agree, Wesker is a really great character!!! but the best female character is Ada, hahahahahhahahahhaha
                                Thank you! 8D Haha, I always get so rambly and just INTO those series I really really love. I can go on huge tangents.

Ada is awesome. Anyone who can kick that much ass in a red dress AND get her stuff done gets A+s from me. 8Db

Comment

Working...
                                X