X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annnnnnnnnd Beasley becomes the new "GameFAQ to THIA transfer" mod

"I recommeend retaking 2nd grade"

WTF does that mean? And what does 2nd grade have to do with someone's reputation?
    Last edited by Helegad; 11-25-2008, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
      Annnnnnnnnd Beasley becomes the new "GameFAQ to THIA transfer" mod
      Obviously you wan't attention. If you really wan't to have a friend to talk to, just messege me. You don't have to irritate members with your constant flaming. Just behave and I will acknowledg you. Now, Let's discuss this via messeges.

Comment

• I don't want attention, and all of my posts in this thread are kinda related to you. Nobody else. I don't mean to offend.

Comment

• i got my avatar workking, and my sig working.
          Last edited by missvalentine; 11-25-2008, 01:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
            WTF does that mean? And what does 2nd grade have to do with someone's reputation?
            It was a joke. Considering my username here is very similar to my GameFAQs username. I said that because you'd have to be braindead to not link the two.

Comment

• Ah, maybe that's the reason why I didn't get the joke Sorry.

Comment

• It was pretty much an inside joke to those who were on gamefaqs. On that note, my old username was Town of Blue.

Comment

• i am GenXpm from the ol gamefaq's

Comment

• YAY GenXPm is here, cool, ill add you to my friends list, and when adamb gets back il tell him about here as well, then we can PWN everything.

Comment

• friends list, whats that and how do we use it

Comment

• see the littlee welcome crimsonheadkill thing near the top of the screen well click on that or the highlited words under it, you can go to your profile and private messages, and you can make a sig and an avatar and many other things as well.

Comment

• i think i got it and added you and xupdater to my friends list, now to see if my pic works

Comment

• cool pic, do you like mine? and di you notice where i am at the moment?

Comment

• Welcome refugees. Over the left you'll find medical supplies. Over to the right you'll find the food tent.

Behind you you'll find me with a shotgun. Because I'm always behind you with a shotgun, especially when you turn around next to a wall, bear trap or spiked pit.

Enjoy your stay folks. You'll find us a little more relaxed than GameFaqs.

Comment

• yeah nice pic of the original RE3 jill, and when i first saw you here jills panties was the first thing i saw other than your name

Comment

Working...
                                X