This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just post as you would on gamefaqs.

just be your REAL self, not you racer updater account, be your femme fatal account.

(updaters = BAD)

Comment

• I am myself. I think I should abandon my Updater account there. It'll just bring about unpleasant memories. Thank you, though.

Comment

• i like the elle part of your updater account though.

Comment

• Thank you, then. It's French for "She". I orginally thought I should put "Femme" or "Femelle", which means woman and female respectively but I went with Elle in the end, sounds like El Updater in Spanish and works in French too, so why not?

Comment

• I loooveee the word Elle, it's kida stupid and all, but I just love it, welcome! hehe

Comment

• Thank you. <=}

Comment

• Don't worry, Elle Updater, we can all be nervous of things. I'm sure you'll be fine. And if people give you hassle feel free to grab me or another staff type.
                Last edited by Darkmoon; 11-26-2008, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• did anyone notice a person named missShmalentine or something similar to that?

i think i saw the name below when i signed but then it went, what's with that, i hope my fan club has not followed me here from gamefaqs.

*remembers TOB update*

oh god no!!!

*grabs shotgun*

Comment

• Guys, the last thing this place needs are arguments and flamewars. We need to settle this like civilized human beings.

If you ever disagree with someone, a fight to the death is in order. Preferably involving swords, because I like seeing people go out in style.

Comment

• I'm much more fond of Western style duels with a revolver of your choice. It's short, sweet and gets to the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Town of Green View Post
                        I'm much more fond of Western style duels with a revolver of your choice. It's short, sweet and gets to the point.
                        You're secretly Revolver Ocelot, aren't you?

Comment

• Maybe I am. Or maybe, I'm just a fan of the Colt Single Action Army. The greatest handgun ever made. Six bullets. More than enough to kill anything that moves.

Comment

• Here comes RAPID!!!!!

lolz it is I RapidNameChange with a fresh start from the dreaded gamefaqs.com forums! If you're from gamefaqs RE5 boards (ps3) than chances are you know me. Let me give you the whats up.

With that bout of destroying everything that was good and pure I lost it. I told the mods basically to **** off without censoring, called them Nazis (can I say the word Nazi on here?) and again told them to **** off and delete my account. I commenced to go to the suggestion board and suggested that they pull the stick out of their... rear end and lighten up because blah blah blah the forum could be used for so much more than discussing incredibly old and used news.

They didn't like that so they placed me in suspension (LOLZ). Anyways thats muh story. Questions comments? I hope this place is far better than gamefaqs...

Comment

• Hola. Welcome and have fun.

On a side note you'll noticed this is now in the introduce yourself thread. Because that's what it's here for.

Comment

• Oh I sees lol I have no clue how to use this place so It'll take me a bit but I'll get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X