Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I just joined a day ago!! My name is Logan Greene & I look forward to getting to know everyone here!!

A quick question, is it ok to post a story I wrote about Resident Evil here & where should I post it, if it is?

Comment

• Yes, you can and post it in Off Topic. I posted my own novel's first chapter a while back and if I can then you can.

Oh, and welcome.

Comment

• Hi, I'm Nikki, and my reason for being here is on my profile.
        By the way, the way people keep introducing themselves sounds like a self-help group.

Comment

• Hi, I'm Dark. I have a problem. I keep going back to be abused. Again and again I take the beatings...yet either I wet my pants in fear of one set of games or just sigh at the sillyness of another.

Yes, I'm an RE addict. I need help. Please?

Comment

• Hey, I'm Sam aka BadWolfX. Urm.... I've been lurking on here for a while but the latest trailer made it essential for me to sign up because I only have GameFAQs as an other source to talk about RE with people, which doesn't always end well.

Ur, I'm a big fan of Chris, Jill and Claire. RE3 is my favourite game, with 5 looking like it may replace it.

I don't have my 360 set up on Live yet, but feel free to add me anyways. My Gamertag is: Mr Marzipan.
            Last edited by BadWolfX; 02-13-2009, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
              Hey, I'm Sam aka BadWolfX. Urm.... I've been lurking on here for a while but the latest trailer made it essential for me to sign up because I only have GameFAQs as an other source to talk about RE with people, which doesn't always end well.

Ur, I'm a big fan of Chris, Jill and Claire. RE3 is my favourite game, with 5 looking like it may replace it.

I don't have my 360 set up on Live yet, but feel free to add me anyways. My Gamertag is: Mr Marzipan.

yeah GameFAQs is not a very nice place to be at times, Welcome to THIA BadWolfX.

RE3 is my favorite as well.

Comment

• Welcome to THIA.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                  Hey, I'm Sam aka BadWolfX. Urm.... I've been lurking on here for a while but the latest trailer made it essential for me to sign up because I only have GameFAQs as an other source to talk about RE with people, which doesn't always end well.

welcome 2 thia! me and alot of us here love re3 aswell lol enjoy ur stay!

Comment

• Hi...

First, I want to say that this site is really amazing. Always updated and I found here many usefull info about RE series.

And well, maybe I should introduce myself eh?

So... I live in Czech Republic and I'm 19. I love anime, manga, wrestling and games- MGS, DMC, Drakengard, fighting games and of course, Resident Evil Even though many people think otherwise, Resident Evil 4 is game I enjoyed most of the series... But I like them all (well, at least every game I played...). My fav. characters are Jill(hope she will be saved in 5 ) , Ada, Hunk, Leon and Wesker...

Comment

• OMG I forget introduce myself

well my name is Tomas, I live in Czech republic (it's not a part of Russia!!!), I'm 19 years old....

I'm HUGE fan of resident evil series and MGS series
                      movies: sin city, pulp fiction, star wars series

and I know my english is really horrible
                      Spoiler:

Comment

• Eh, I've seen a lot worse English from some of the American and British members, so I wouldn't worry about it. I can actually understand you and that's what's important. Welcome to the site.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrunkenSnake View Post
                          So... I live in Czech Republic and I'm 19. I love anime, manga, wrestling and games- MGS, DMC, Drakengard, fighting games and of course, Resident Evil Even though many people think otherwise, Resident Evil 4 is game I enjoyed most of the series... But I like them all (well, at least every game I played...). My fav. characters are Jill(hope she will be saved in 5 ) , Ada, Hunk, Leon and Wesker...
                          welcome, always great to have new members to talk to, im a MGS fan as well and Jill is my favorite, but im not to fond of RE4 though.

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                          I'm HUGE fan of resident evil series and MGS series
                          movies: sin city, pulp fiction, star wars series

and I know my english is really horrible
                          YAY another Star Wars fan, i love Star Wars, and don't worry, your english is great.

Comment

• Thanks for welcome... And yep, you are huge Jill fan at first sight

Comment

• Good day! Just a quick introduction, as i'm new here! Name's Steve, I love Resident Evil, and i'm glad to be here! This'll be a pleasure!

Comment

• New Meat!

Hello everyone! I'm Dark Gaia (obviously) and I live in Melbourne. I own a Ps2, Ps3 and a Wii, and I love playing RPGs and Survival Horrors (Specifically the RE series and the Silent Hill series. I've played every game at least thrice) above all else. Just though I'd drop in and say hello as I lurk around here sometimes, and I'll occasionally drop in to post or present a new freeware game I've developed. And that leads me to my other hobby...

I'm a moderator of RPG Revolution Forums (www.rpgrevolution.com/forums) which is a site devoted to the development of freeware, independant PC games. There's over 40 full titles available, so check it out if you get a chance.

Anyway, I've brought my latest game along with me as a welcoming gift, so check it out if you get a chance, and hopefully I'll see you around!

Comment

Working...
                                X