Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo! welcome to the-horror, but you should have posted this in the " introduce your self " thread.

sorry, i thought id just let chya no

again welcome 2 thia

Comment

• Merged with the intro topic for neatness' sake.

And welcome.

Comment

• Guess I should do this now!

Hi, I'm Beretta 92 and signed up to this site to spam it daily with Goatse images because I hate Resident Evil with a fucking burning passion of a billion suns...

I'm kidding.

I've joined this site because it's always update with RE news and at this point I've counting down the hours till RE5 drops. I've been a RE fan ever since I picked up Resident Evil 2 at a flea market when I was youger on the N64. Been hooked since and just discovered this site after Elusion began linking here from the Gamefaqs/Gamespot forums. Good thing he did. This site is full of true RE fans and not the cancer that was eating those sites(WAH WHY CAN'T CHRIS WE'RE GREEN ARMOR?!).
        Last edited by Beretta 92; 02-22-2009, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• hi, my names lisamarie. I live in Manhattan NY, and i love resident evil. i am currently working as a secretary for Equity Finance Administration group. i like to go onto the kujiji chat logged in as sweetlolly or miss.costume. i love to be nice and friendly but if you cross me ill make sure you regret it! i go to hunter colledge and im a freshman lol. love to drink party and go to clubs with i can. also my aim is sweetlollygiirrl. im a very outgoing person and i hope talk to some of ya.
          Last edited by sweetlollygirl; 02-25-2009, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
            YAY another Star Wars fan, i love Star Wars, and don't worry, your english is great.

Who doesn't Miss V! . If it wasn't for Star Wars I wouldn't be writing to you all now. (stop sniggering at the back!) Ok, some of you might say what a pity, (Oi! I told you lot to stop it But I do owe a lot to Star Wars and been able to hide into the films and books.
            Though to be honest the last three films were pants, You can forgive George Lucas for the dreadful Holiday Special (he didn't really know what he was doing, well that's my theory for that one.)
            But he's just a beardy twat now...and as for tinkering with the classic originals, the extended Mos Eisley scenes were a disgrace.
            Go away George and let us remember Star Wars as it should be.
            I highly recommend NPR's Radio serialisation of Star Wars it really is amazing!

As for Resi 4 it's the only game I'm comfortable with, at lest I can get Leon to go where I want him to. Yes sad I know but hey that's me!

Comment

• Hi, i use the name henrycole to surf the intrawebz. I dont care for revealing my identity.

Things i like: Bodybuilding, firearms, people, music, movies, badassness

and much much more...

im friendly speak to me

EDIT: Also, the only video game i manage to be crazy about is Resident Evil serie and Diablo.... thats all.
              Last edited by henrycole; 03-16-2009, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Welcome henry.. so I take it you do actually like Resident Evil then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                  Welcome henry.. so I take it you do actually like Resident Evil then?
                  Its the only reason why i registered here

Comment

• Hey, I'm Steven. Lead artist/administrator at www.v-acts.com and a senior member of the Resident Evil REmake board at GameFAQs. I enjoy editing pictures in Photoshop CS3, play games, make videos, basicaly everything that involves my lack of life. I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, and have been wanting to sign up here for a month now, but was sad to discover that all registrations had been closed. I hope I can have a great time here.

-Steve-Ø

And Henry, I see you beat me to this site. ;) Don't leave <i>my</i> forum now. Lol. XD
                    Last edited by Steve-Ø; 03-16-2009, 09:26 PM. Reason: Posting in regard to piracy, my appologies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve-Ø View Post
                      Hey, I'm Steven. Lead artist/administrator at www.v-acts.com and a senior member of the Resident Evil REmake board at GameFAQs. I enjoy editing pictures in Photoshop CS3, play games, make videos, basicaly everything that involves my lack of life. I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, and have been wanting to sign up here for a month now, but was sad to discover that all registrations had been closed. I hope I can have a great time here.

-Steve-Ø

And Henry, I see you beat me to this site. ;) Don't leave <i>my</i> forum now. Lol. XD
                      Dont worry Steven.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure alot of you might not recognise me, but maybe the older members may.

But I'm ChibiGoku, who generally now goes by Mendinso in most places now. I used to visit places like White Umbrella (before that went down awhile back), BioFlames, and maybe one or two other Resident Evil boards often. Not so much anymore.

Reason I'm here? Carnivol asked me why I wasn't around the community anymore, and I wasn't entirely sure where everyone went to after a couple places I used to go either went down or basically gone down hill from it's original purpose. In any case, I'm here now. Hopefully some other people around here might remember me. I doubt it, but eh. I can only hope.

As to what I am to those who don't know me? Just call me a random person who likes the Resident Evil series or games that are of similar nature. I'm also very interested in development that the games have gone through during production, as well as being very interested in animation (whether it be American, French, Japanese, or others).

Comment

• Originally posted by ChibiGoku View Post
                          I'm pretty sure alot of you might not recognise me, but maybe the older members may.

But I'm ChibiGoku, who generally now goes by Mendinso in most places now. I used to visit places like White Umbrella (before that went down awhile back), BioFlames, and maybe one or two other Resident Evil boards often. Not so much anymore.

Reason I'm here? Carnivol asked me why I wasn't around the community anymore, and I wasn't entirely sure where everyone went to after a couple places I used to go either went down or basically gone down hill from it's original purpose. In any case, I'm here now. Hopefully some other people around here might remember me. I doubt it, but eh. I can only hope.

As to what I am to those who don't know me? Just call me a random person who likes the Resident Evil series or games that are of similar nature. I'm also very interested in development that the games have gone through during production, as well as being very interested in animation (whether it be American, French, Japanese, or others).
                          I remember you. I was Nemesis556 on White Umbrella. I think I got to be an "Elite Agent" there after some time! Welcome back
                          Last edited by James; 03-16-2009, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• I also remember you ChibiGoku. Welcome to THIA.

Comment

• 'ey! You made it!

Welcome to THIA!

Comment

• For a long time I have been meaning to search-out, and find a good Resident evil forum.
                                Late last night, I found myself doing just that. I went over a couple before I found this one, and to say the least I didn't care for them. For some reason or the other I felt different about this forum, so I joined.

Setting all the irrelevant information aside, I've liked RE ever since I played "Resident evil 4", and I still do to this day.
                                Once I had completed four I quickly went back and played the older titles.

I just got photo shop a week and a half ago and I've fallen in love with making tags.
                                I'll post some to give you guys a taste.

I'm just another friendly Resident evil lover looking for people I have something in common with! ;)
                                You may call me one or more of the following: Bringer, BoC888, Chaos, or BringerOfChaos888.
                                Thank you for your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X