Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. Some of you may remeber me. Others will not. I'm Dark. I'm older than certain hills and quite possibly several mountains...and was around at the Horror is Alive about that long ago, too.

So, as terrible a shock as it'll come to some...I ain't dead enough yet.

Comment

• Darkmoon Omicron?

Goddamn, you're still on my aim list.
      Last edited by Nikovich; 09-20-2006, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Welcome Darkmoon I don't know You like the rest, XD

Comment

• Yeah Nikovich...only I lost that account a long time ago due to hackers, possibly even from REE. I never found out, but I never exactly made any of them happy with me. And if it's the person I suspect it was, then yeah. It was an REE thing.

Now I'm DarkmoonAlpha on AIM.

I change so very much.

And thanks for the greeting Hunk.
          Last edited by Darkmoon; 09-21-2006, 06:13 AM. Reason: Spelling. I don't do it.

Comment

• No problem ^^

Comment

• Well I just came over from Bioflames had a membership there for a month or so but since Dot50cal said he might be liquidating the forums I figured I'd move over here . . .

EDIT: Still not set up my Avatar and sig but it'll be an Outbreak character might even be up by the time you read this but nvm. My game interests are Resident Evil, Project Zero/Fatal Frame, Silent Hill and Legend of Zelda even Final Fantasy. recently I have taken an interest in modding for RE thanks to Enrico . . .
              Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 09-24-2006, 06:34 PM. Reason: Felt I didn't say enough for my first post
              sigpic

Comment

• I'm not great at introducing myself. But I wanted to just say hello.

Comment

• Welcome, both of you.

Enrico's still around? Damn. I haven't seen him in forever...ever since we made that RE2. Well, he made it made it. I just wrote some of the script and ended up replacing Birkin. Grrr, me monster.

Comment

• Let me keep it short...Female from the Netherlands. I love shooting, collecting weapons and ammo, like to read, draw, have dogs and last but not least like gaming.

Comment

• I havent intoduced myslf here yet.Im sure some of you may know me from other RE forums but for those who don't i am BHXTyrant aka BiohazardExtremeTyrant.I have been in the RE community since the days of the site BIOHAZARDrxtreme (the real one) and was also the webmaster of Biohazard-HQ and also worked on the sites Neo-White Umbrella and White Umbrella.I'm a fan of Resident Evil since it was originally released back in 96.Hmm think that about covers it.

@cerberes-good to see you here honey.

Comment

• Nice to see you both here

Comment

• sup y'all Ruggedman20 here, i registered this year to bioflames and i learned some good info about RE2 prototype but overall i like all the games, so i decided to register here also. recently i have been playing dead rising, im up to level 30, its addicting. anyways enough about my rants. i hope to visit this forum as often as bioflames.

later.

Comment

• hello there

new member from the uk and a Resident evil fan from the start, it was probably one of the first games i imported on my PS1

THANKS

Comment

• Welcome

Comment

• I forgot to introduce myself as well, I am VirusPunk (James) and I love hacking, gaming, computer programming (yes I'm a geek), music (metal and punk), 3D animation, Resident Evil, RPG's like Morrowind and Oblivion, uh lets see... I'm also a member of Bioflames and basically I'm here to talk about the best survival horror game of all time and that is Resident Evil.

That is the end of my crappy and late introduction.
                                Last edited by VirusPunk; 10-26-2006, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X