This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to THIA!
    Last edited by Guest; 08-16-2009, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I'll just go by my username for now. I'm 19 years old and have been into Resident evil since watching my father play the first game when it came out...I was a strange child and loved horror, I also loved the Alien trilogy.

And that concludes my crummy introduction.

Comment

• Originally posted by fivebyfive View Post
        Hello, everyone. I stumbled upon this site when looking for a Resident Evil Podcast and I can't wait to get involved with the forums.
        Hi, welcome. You have the same name as someone on my MSN lol.

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
        Hello everyone, I'll just go by my username for now. I'm 19 years old and have been into Resident evil since watching my father play the first game when it came out...I was a strange child and loved horror, I also loved the Alien trilogy.

And that concludes my crummy introduction.
        Alien is such a great series. Welcome.

But why Trilogy? There is a fourth film you know.
        Last edited by missvalentine; 08-18-2009, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• I figured the fourth one was part of the trilogy...Haha

I do have a box set with all four movies.

Comment

• Welcome Requiem and fivebyfive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
              I figured the fourth one was part of the trilogy...Haha

I do have a box set with all four movies.
              Yeah but then it's called a Quadrilogy if there is 4 films. Or technically a Tetralogy.

Comment

• Welcome everyone!

Comment

• Horror films and the Alien Quadrilogy?

You'll fit in fine here man; and fivebyfive, I rediscovered this site with the help of the podcasts. I love comprehensive discussion of these games, I suppose that shows I'm a fan.

Oh and speaking of comprehensive, also check out Project Umbrella, which is a compendium of the RE mythos.

Comment

• hi

Comment

• Hey guys, been playing since the 1st RE! Grew up with resident evil; and I can't believe 13 years later I'm just as excited about it. Looking forward to posting with you guys!
                      REALDEMO

Comment

• Welcome, good sir.

Do enjoy your stay in some of the finest internet forum accommodations yet!

...Beware of Darkmoon, though.
                        Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 08-26-2009, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• I almost forgot to introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Erdbeerman and I play Resident Evil since the first one was released. I'm 23 years old, live in Germany and those games still keep me busy sometimes. I do like Resident Evil 4 and 5 but nothing beats the classic games in my opinion. I think they're just pieces of art in some way.
                          Last edited by Erdbeerman; 08-27-2009, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Hello, good evening and welcome.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hey. I'm DrRockso, and I do cocaine. Some of my favorate video games series are DMC, MGS, Halo and RE. I love anime and manga. And I'll watch anything that comes on AdultSwim. XD

Comment

• Originally posted by DrRockso View Post
                                Hey. I'm DrRockso, and I do cocaine. Some of my favorate video games series are DMC, MGS, Halo and RE. I love anime and manga. And I'll watch anything that comes on AdultSwim. XD
                                Salutations and welcome Doc! I'm a big DMC and MGS fan also RE but I was never fond of halo though

Comment

Working...
                                X