No announcement yet.

CVG's Resident Evil 5 Interview with Kawata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE 4 is a great game but it's not scary - RE remake should be number 1.
    sigpic

Comment

Anyone else noticed that the 2 most highly rated and highest selling RE games of all time, (RE4 & RE2) both feature the same star? Leon S Kennedy.

Coincidence or a big fat, slap in the face to all the Leon haters in here?

I think it's probably a coincidence but I still enjoyed putting it out there

Comment

RE4 had one classic Resi jump moment during the game.

the on fire in the boiler Ganado. Made me jump so much the first time, still gets me a few times now!

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
          Anyone else noticed that the 2 most highly rated and highest selling RE games of all time, (RE4 & RE2) both feature the same star? Leon S Kennedy.
          Don't forget Ada Wong. XD

Comment

None of the games on that list were scary, so I'm okay with RE4 being number one, as it was the best game on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post

Coincidence or a big fat, slap in the face to all the Leon haters in here?

I think it's probably a coincidence but I still enjoyed putting it out there
              I say a "big, fat, juicy slap in the face...TWICE!"

Comment

^ RE5 will change that, obviously.

Comment

Working...
                X