Dead Space UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Space UK

Just a quick reminder that for all you UK members, Dead Space launched today over here!

I picked my copy up from Game about half an hour ago for £39.99.

What are you all still reading this for? Go buy it!

What am i waiting for? Payday on Wednesday

Comment

Yeah, payday would be nice. Except I don't get paid until the 25th.

Of November.

Meaning I miss out on Dead Space, Far Cry 2, Disaster, Fallout 3, Gears 2, Left4Dead, Resistence 2, Guitar Hero World Tour and Rock Band 2 as well as countless other titles for the next 5 weeks. Not to mention having to cancel my 14 disc Gackt boxset.

I am teh welp.

Comment

Weekend = Saved.

Comment

Bad PC port = me not buying it. Fuck that.

Comment

GameStation tomorrorow.
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Haha, I'm lucky that I got paid today, I have my student loan still that came in recently AND I have money I earned over summer

Fall Out 3, Far Cry (maybe), Left4Dead on pc and Gears are all on my list as well ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post

Weekend = Saved.
                Lol, just 2 Cokes?

And how is that Wii game? Never heard of it, but the cover looks...cool.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  Lol, just 2 Cokes?
                  It's just for starters. More Coca Cola did follow shortly after.

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  And how is that Wii game? Never heard of it, but the cover looks...cool.
                  That Wii game is every single flavor of awesome, crammed together in a shell that's only pleasantly doable on the Wii. No clue when (if) the US will ever get it, though. (Thanks to the content of the game.)

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    That Wii game is every single flavor of awesome, crammed together in a shell that's only pleasantly doable on the Wii. No clue when (if) the US will ever get it, though. (Thanks to the content of the game.)
                    The Regginator said whether or not the US gets it depends on how well it does in Europe. So, we're pretty much screwed here in the States. I'm highly considering just importing it, as I've been looking forward to Disaster since it was first announced.

Comment

Working...
                    X