Gametrailers Biohazard 5 TGS interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gametrailers Biohazard 5 TGS interview

It's a little late for more TGS news, but GameTrailers have recently put up a new video interview with Jun Takeuchi and Masachika Kawata. They talk about the new control scheme, the Biohazard story canon and a possible Wii version.

Gametrailers Interviews Takeuchi and Kawata. Thanks to aris13 for the heads up.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-24-2008, 09:59 PM.

Excellent interview. I guess the whole 'shorter than RE4' thing was a mistranslation because he mentions the game is now closer to 30 hours! And by the sounds of things, they're a LOT futher along with development than i thought.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
      It's a little late for more TGS news, but GameTrailers have recently put up a new video interview with Jun Takeuchi and Masachika Kawata. They talk about the new control scheme, the Biohazard story canon and a possible Wii version.

Check it out here.

Thanks to aris13 for the heads up.
      A-J, this is the same that posted a few hours xfactor

PD: Repeated news.

Comment

Actually, A-J posted this before xfactor updated the previous thread... i think.
        Last edited by aris13; 10-24-2008, 10:32 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

It was an interesting interview. 20 hours of the game sounds good to me.The bigger the better.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Great interview so Capcom are saying the game could last up to 30 hours that sound brilliant longer than MGS4 I caint wait to get my hand's on the game.

Comment

Umbrella Chronciles 2 please, and an RE5 port will be greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                Actually, A-J posted this before xfactor updated the previous thread... i think.
                its a big enough thing to warrant its own topic imo.

Comment

Umbrella Chronciles 2 please
                  No thanks.

and an RE5 port will be greatly appreciated
                  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                    No thanks.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol, wat why? And you know my plans for Umbrella Chronicles 2 anyway, or how i view it!

and a port of Resi 5, wud be a good money maker i think for capcom

Comment

Lol, who's this 'Juntake Uchi' guy?

EDIT: and hey, did anyone notice the enemies at 2:50? Those guys look new. Never seen 'em before.

EDIT 2: Whoa! 30 hours!?! AWESOME! He also said there will be more info and at least 1 new trailer before release. Nice.
                      Last edited by Vector; 10-24-2008, 08:37 PM.

Comment

No please, no more Umbrella Chronicles for the time being.

Comment

UC was like a summary of the whole series, how would you make a sequel to that?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post

EDIT: and hey, did anyone notice the enemies at 2:50? Those guys look new. Never seen 'em before.
                            Yeah i noticed them they are probably an ancient african race - complete with makeup, spears and shields
                            Last edited by aris13; 10-25-2008, 02:45 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

they were shown in the TGS gameplay clips that were released during the event.

Comment

Working...
                              X