No announcement yet.

Degeneration Features, Ken Lally (Wesker) Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You whould think IGN should have but Spoiler because fans who doint want to know what happen in the movie find out they are going to get really pisst off like.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 10-25-2008, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blacktail View Post
      A small piece of news on the degeneration.The Jap site has updated the downloads section.

www.biohazardcg.com
      Its been reported few days ago here.

Comment

despite the leon mock intereview sounding like a cringe worthy affair, u never know we cud get sum interesting story tidbits. Here's hopin that will be the case. May lighten the load a bit

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
          Its been reported few days ago here.
          thanks for that.
          ________
          easy vape
          Last edited by Blacktail; 01-19-2011, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Hey you guys! Thanks for your concern, but I dont think I revealed anything Capcom would be sketchy about. I had similar restraints when I was on HEROES, so Im pretty used to them. I wont mention the name, but, yeah I did confirm a character in the interview--only b/c it was a FLASHBACK from a scene in an earlier game, so it's a character/event/scene that ALREADY happened; sort of 'Wesker reflecting on events past', so it's not really a spoiler.
            FYI, I acted the voice and character during the theatrical film shoots for the game and, despite the US production teams pleading, they dubbed my voice over with DC Douglas', the voice actor who played him before. (I do a pretty good Wesker impression. Im a v/o actor as well).
            If you have the time, check out my website at www.myspace.com/kenlally, for behind the scenes photos and forthcoming Capcom interviews and stills.
            Any Devil May Cry fans out there, will be interested to see that Reuben Langdon,aka DANTE, played Chris!
            If anyone is in the L.A. area this weekend, I will be signing autographs at the LA sci-fi and comicon for HEROES. Stop by and say hello!.
            Ken

Comment

FYI, I acted the voice and character during the theatrical film shoots for the game and, despite the US production teams pleading, they dubbed my voice over with DC Douglas', the voice actor who played him before. (I do a pretty good Wesker impression. Im a v/o actor as well).
              Wait, so it wasn't DC Douglas in the TGS trailer?
              Last edited by News Bot; 11-08-2008, 11:39 AM.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Wait a sec... I tought it was DC Douglas the one we hear in the Trailers. So we haven't heard DC Douglas voice at all?

I hope he actually improve his accent.

*Compares RE UC Wesker's voice over with RE5's*

Comment

Ken Lally here

I acted the voice and Mo-Cap during the shoot (wait for behind the scenes vids to see what I mean), but Capcom had DC dub over my performance to keep up w/ continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by KenLally View Post
                    Hey you guys! Thanks for your concern, but I dont think I revealed anything Capcom would be sketchy about. I had similar restraints when I was on HEROES, so Im pretty used to them. I wont mention the name, but, yeah I did confirm a character in the interview--only b/c it was a FLASHBACK from a scene in an earlier game, so it's a character/event/scene that ALREADY happened; sort of 'Wesker reflecting on events past', so it's not really a spoiler.
                    If you have the time, check out my website at www.myspace.com/kenlally, for behind the scenes photos and forthcoming Capcom interviews and stills.
                    Any Devil May Cry fans out there, will be interested to see that Reuben Langdon,aka DANTE, played Chris!
                    If anyone is in the L.A. area this weekend, I will be signing autographs at the LA sci-fi and comicon for HEROES. Stop by and say hello!.
                    Ken
                    OMFG! You actually came here! Hey it was me who found your Interview!!!! Can you tell us some more things about RE5?
                    Last edited by Updater; 11-26-2008, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X