What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Game/Games are you playing now?

I thought it whould be a good idea to see what games fellow Forum users are playing, and how they are getting on with them. Give us your thoughts and opinions on the game you're playing and if you'd recommend it.

So for I been on MGS4 Benn on Extream mode with out useing the radar and goten kill acupple of times and went on FFVII as well Im thinking of going on Resident evil Remake soon with Chris on hard mode.

Also make sure if it's a new game make sure not to spoil it for other members and doint forget to post your opinions on the game as well

This thread should probably be moved to the Gaming in General section...

...but right now I'm playing SOCOM: Confrontation, NHL 09, Madden NFL 09, the Resistance 2 Beta, and I'm replaying Resistance: Fall of Man in anticipation for R2 coming out next week. It looks like it's gonna be really, really awesome.
    Last edited by Vector; 10-27-2008, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Currently playing through Dead Space, I've got two playthroughs on Normal to get through, and then Impossible. That Platinum trophy shall be mine.
      See you in hell.

Comment

wow. i gotta get dead space.

anyway im replaying kingdom hearts 2. Im also hoping to play halo 3 and naruto rise of a ninja when i get a 360 next week

Comment

The game of dissembling a gamecube .dol got so far as DolTool v0.3 dol2elf then hit a blank on using Binutils.
          Last edited by kevstah2004; 10-27-2008, 11:05 AM.
          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

guild wars and zombie panic

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              This thread should probably be moved to the Gaming in General section...

...but right now I'm playing SOCOM: Confrontation, NHL 09, Madden NFL 09, the Resistance 2 Beta, and I'm replaying Resistance: Fall of Man in anticipation for R2 coming out next week. It looks like it's gonna be really, really awesome.
              I know I fogot which therad I was on sorry.

Comment

Star Ocean : First Departure.

Comment

lost odyssey and call of duty 4

Comment

Bioshock. It's gotten so repetative that I don't even care for the mission goals no more, I just want to beat the damned game.

Comment

Started Resident Evil Reamke with Chris on hard I messted up I got kill by that zombie dog with the coller that you need so I was anoyed but the second time kill it at the moment I just save game after saveing Richard.

Comment

Oh, and I'm also starting a new game in GTA4 because it just got Trophy support on the PS3.

Comment

Silent Hill 3, I didn't like it that much, but the "new" graphics were a good thing.

Comment

COD5 Multiplayer, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Call of Duty 3, Condemned 2

Comment

I'm playing "Dead Space" and "Dark Sector" and "COD4" on PS3. Quite awesome games!!
                              Last edited by Zombie_X; 10-27-2008, 09:16 PM.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                              X