No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished my femShep Infiltrator run, got the breathing scene at the end this time though because I cheated my way to 100% awareness.

Also, this is how it ended in my head
    Spoiler:

Now to play better and less ofensive games, like Portal 2.

Comment

• Starting playing Clock Tower for the PC, courtesy of Enetirnel. I'm going to have to brave through this, I feel so vulnerable. Also need to get round to continuing Haunting Ground too. I'm also playing through Peace Walker, even though I was inadvertently spoiled by one of the boss selections made by Smiley's brother. Also purchased a copy of Drakengard for about £3, thanks to Enetirnel for tracking down a copy on eBay. A lot cheaper than I thought it would be.

And finally, managed to get into the Japanese beta for Phantasy Star Online 2. Never really delved into those games so this will be a first for me, actually a lot of firsts. I'm happy to try games that I wouldn't normally play. On top of all THAT, I've got to find time to do some gear hunting on WoW.

Too many games to play.
      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-26-2012, 06:54 AM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Started Alpha Protocol today, I've heard good things about it, specially about you actions actuallying mattering, NOT THAT THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO TO ANY GAME OR GAME SERIES I'VE BEEN PLAYING RECENTLY.

Comment

• I've been on a big Castlevania kick lately. I had beaten the first DS game, Dawn of Sorrow, a while ago, but just now got around to buying Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia. I beat PoR already, now storming Dracula's castle in OoE. It's really interesting to see the gameplay differences each game employs to keep the game fresh. It's a ton of fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
            It's nice to see someone approach Dragon Age 2 with a bit of an open mind. It's a flawed game, sure, but it's nowhere near as bad as some claim. Personally, I liked it more than Origins in pretty much every respect, but that's just my perspective.
            It's not that bad, thought it would be much worse. I've enjoyed that the side quests and the main plot sections are all sorted into sections AND that it doesn't drag on too badly. Had to have a break from Origins after visiting the first castle, dealing with the fade/circle of magi and then having to go and look for Andraste's ashes and shit before having to go back there and finally finish it to proceed to the next section without getting locked into a particular main plot section.

I do think that Hawke's finery clothing look a bit meh but I suppose I could retexture them if I get bored enough... (playing as a female mage like I did with Origins initially).

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
            Started Alpha Protocol today, I've heard good things about it, specially about you actions actuallying mattering, NOT THAT THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO TO ANY GAME OR GAME SERIES I'VE BEEN PLAYING RECENTLY.
            Alpha Protocol is fun, but I ended up visiting Shanghai first and got kinda stuck on a boss fight there but I lent my copy to Smiley along with Nier so I can't really play it at the moment as the PC version is buggy and crashes. >_>
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I need to acquire a copy of Alpha Protocol, sounds relevant to my interests. I've started playing Drakengard which at first was rather balls to the wall challenging, until I figured out how to fight the enemies. I was playing it a lot like WoW, pulling away smaller mobs that would be easier to handle except this would eventually wear down my health. So in the end I just charged in and ultimately decimated any opposition, with fun results! Basically from what I can gather, the faster you kill the more fun you have. If you build up a high enough chain combo then enemies will drop useful items, like healing orbs. I'm on the fourth mission, the flying segments are a little tricky but then again the ground combat gave me trouble at first but I soon got the hang of that.

I'm also doing a bit of Peace Walker and the VR missions on MGS2 HD. As of typing I have the urge to play Syndicate.
              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-29-2012, 05:31 AM.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Fuck the VR Missions in MGS2.

Fuck MGS2 in general.

I'm playing MGS1 VR Missions.

Comment

• DMC1 seriously whose idea was it to make you immediately go into hard mode after finishing normal?

Comment

• Not anything currently related, but here's Mr. Spencer's impression of me playing MvC3 from the other day. Mostly accurate I would say, but always in good fun. Of course, I added in some "tweaks."

Enjoy.

*****redacted******
                    Last edited by valentinesdead?; 04-06-2013, 01:32 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Hey now, I was playing Drakengard in that recording.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                        Don't be like me and end up with awesome stuff (Project Zero...mmmm) and no food.

Unfortunately ive only just seen this, as now i have mass effect 3 and amy, but im living off fish fingers and asda price veg, the joys!

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                          Not anything currently related, but here's Mr. Spencer's impression of me playing MvC3 from the other day. Mostly accurate I would say, but always in good fun. Of course, I added in some "tweaks."

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKJEV...ature=youtu.be
                          Didn't notice the loop that you applied there for a bit...All in good fun, though.

Comment

• We have to do E3 on Skype again this year. Now I really can't wait for this semester to be over.

Comment

• Gonna play MGS: Peacewalker again since tomorrow I'm going to see Hideo Kojima and Yoji Shinkawa in a conference for the 25th anniversary of MGS in UNIQLO Paris. Pretty much excited about it.

Comment

• I'm going to play Operation Raccoon City when I get home. I'm just SO looking forward to this, you guys have no idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X