No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought Persona 4 two weeks ago and fell in love with it. Around 20 hours into the game and I'm currently trying to find out information about the weird kid with the mole.

Comment

• Just beat Valkyria Chronicles. Amazing game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
        Just beat Valkyria Chronicles. Amazing game.
        Indeed. It's a bummer that the sequel will be released for the psp.
        sigpic

Comment

• My testicles are still swollen from the blow of knowing I'm gonna finally have to get a PSP to play Valkyria Chronicles' sequal. Way to go and punch someone in the balls, guys. Make the first one so awesome I can't resist the sequal. I keep hoping they'll be a PS2 port...

Comment

• Playing Modern Warfare 2. That shit is so addictive, the online multiplayer is like some sort of RPG or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrin View Post
              Playing Modern Warfare 2. That shit is so addictive, the online multiplayer is like some sort of RPG or something.
              Yeah, that's all I've been playing. You know you've been playing MW2 too long when you stab someone standing on a railing in the ass and "STD - Transmission Complete" appears. They went balls to the wall with the presentational aspect of the multiplayer. For such a vanilla style shooter (though a well balanced one at that) it only worked in the game's favor.

Comment

• I've been away from Resident Evil 5 for awhile, so I'm heading back to that.
                I want to get up to date and get ready for the new DLC.
                I'm starting on Thursday. If there still is any Resident Evil 5 players still willing to play through again, I'll be glad to CO-OP with you.

I'm also playing ahell of alot of Street Fighter IV cause Super is coming.

And I can't forget about Lost Planet 2, I can't wait for that game.

Comment

• Playing some System Shock 2 with a friend over hamachi, doing some nice co-op. People should play System Shock 2 more often, it's hardly even mentioned here when it comes to horror games or even multiplayer in general.

Comment

• NEOTOKYO HOME july 04, 2014 : 4:20pm --- (pushBAK) k.. it's up! Thanks to everyone who loves this game. NEOTOKYO4EVA! BIG BIG BIG THANKS to PSYCHONIC,

Amazing Half Life 2 mod. If anyone feels like downloading it and playing, feel free to hit me up on Steam. My info is on my profile.

The theme is based slightly around the movie Akira, but doesn't have any connections to its story whatsoever. It is, to put it simply, awesome.
                    Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 12-22-2009, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Marvel Ultimate Alliance. This game is such a nerdgasm for me...all these superheroes are bringing back many childhood memories.

Comment

• Uncharted 2. Can't wait for double cash this weekend.

And the Wii release of Pikmin. I rented it on the cube and it didn't really click with me. But I love playing it using the Wii remote. I've got some pro micro skillz
                        sigpic

Comment

• Street Fighter 2: HD Remix at the moment.

Comment

• Tomb Raider : Underworld PS3. It's the first time i play the PS3 version. I love this game.

Comment

• Very quickly becoming addicted to Dragon Age...though I have a few other games I need to play.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Got a bunch of games for Christmas. First up: God of War Collection. Such classic games. I'm amazed at how crisp the refurbished graphics look. I just killed the Hydra and banged a few sluts to earn some red orbs before I went back to hanging out with my family. It is Christmas, ya know.

Eventually I'll get into Borderlands, Assassin's Creed II, Fallout 3 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, but first...I need to beat the first Ultimate Alliance game. When I'm in bed or just lounging around I'll probably get into Dissidia Final Fantasy. In between all of this, I have my mom and dad, and even my grandpa asking me to show them how to play the Wii.

It was a great Christmas, as usual. Next stop, the gym...because I ate like a pig today.
                                Last edited by Vector; 12-25-2009, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X