• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently playing the hit classic Chrono Trigger
    sigpic
    "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• At the moment im downlording Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Pack (It out today) and im going to try it out soon caint wait.

Comment

• I'm playing the Killzone 3 Beta. =D

I'm lovin' it.

Comment

• -Batman: Arkham Asylum on Hard difficulty
          -Borderlands (hopefully the new patch gets released today)
          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
            Canas, I hate your American time-zone. I keep missing you when I am on the PC ready for a few games and then I'm off to bed and then you get on (We should the weekend!).
            I know, we Americans can't do anything right. XP Yeah, the weekend sounds good for me. Do you use Skype then? If you do, I should probably add you on there as well. But I think this weekend could be good. Just hit me up on Steam whenever you're ready.

Comment

• Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker
              sigpic

Comment

• I picked up Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage last week and I'm having a blast with it. As a fan, the repetitive Dynasty Warriors gameplay is actually the perfect fit for Hokuto no Ken. Battles with opposing henchman leading up to one-on-ones with the more central characters. Notwithstanding, there's an upgrading system which allows your character to introduce new moves into the controls overtime, giving it a nice amount of replay value.

The game is made up of two modes: Legend Mode allows the player to go through the barebones FotNS story (up to the fall of Raoh) with Kenshiro, Mamiya, Rei, Toki, or Raoh; Dream Mode is more like a bunch of sidestories featuring the Legend Mode characters along with others such as Jagi, Shin, Souther, and more. DLC will be introduced, and right now I'm waiting for Mr. Heart's availability. I didn't pre-order it from gamestop and apparently he's exclusive to that but I'm sure they'll release it.

The characters are broken down into three different fighting styles: Hokuto (for Raoh, Ken, and Toki), Nanto (Shin, Rei, Souther, etc) and Special (the use of weapons, i.e. Jagi or Mamiya). Each character has a number of "signature moves" from the manga/anime.

Concrete flaws include a level of programming and graphics that quite frankly aren't up to snuff for today's standards. There are occasions where you'll be hit into a wall and be stuck for a second or two. Certain scenes are repeated in every level with the only change being the setting. For the grey area flaws, If you're jaded with the Dynasty Warriors-style of gameplay this probably won't sway you. Nonetheless if you dig Fist of the North Star there's a lot of fun to be had.
                Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 11-09-2010, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• L4D finally, and I'm really enjoying it.

It's quite rare that I enjoy an FPS to be honest, but I do love it despite the knock-off-ish feeling I get as my mind keeps going back to RE but... it's fun.

Though, since Glass Rose just arrived - I'm going to play that soon. I hope Barry and Lynn are as cheesy sounding as they were in RE1.
                  sigpic
                  Non-blurry Signature Version
                  Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Vanquish
                    sigpic

Comment

• Killzone 3 beta.

Comment

• Playing some EA's MMA from time to time, almost got the platinum for CV: Lords of Shadow, as well as trying to find the last of those fucking feathers in AC2 before AC:Brotherhood comes out.

Whew, busy times.

I came in the other day after work, looking like shit with dark circles under my eyes.

My dad says, "These goddamn video games are getting in the way of your job"

and I said,"No, this goddamn job's getting in the way of my video games."
                        Last edited by REmaster; 11-10-2010, 03:36 PM.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Finished Goldeneye Remake it was good remake for a classic game but it's not a good as the original but still an enjoyable game.

Comment

• I liked Eurocom's work ever since the N64 days. And with GE007 for Wii they didn't disappoint. A lot of cool/neat stuff in this game.

Played Twilight Princess recently to get all the damn Poes.
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Resident Evil 2, then probably finish Dead Rising 2. I'm in a zombie mood today haha!

Comment

• Need For Speed: Shift, getting some practice in before Gran Turismo 5 (only 9 more days!). So fucking pumped for GT5.

Popped in some Dragon Age: Origins for a little bit just to play the DLC. Didn't really care for the Lelianna and Morrigan ones but the Golems of Ammgrak (or something like that) is really fucking hard and confusing. I'll take my time with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X