• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Rising 2
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
      As I mentioned in the DAII thread, I have the following question; does anyone know of other games (similar to DAII) that take very long time to complete?
      It depends on exactly what you mean...there are a ton of cool, older games that have at least some similarities to them. It depends on exactly what you want. Free roaming, action based combat, expansive plot, graphics...although the last one isn't too likely to in the older games, obviously.

Some high points would include the fairly obvious...Never Winter Nights, The Elder Scroll series, even Baldur's Gate and the like depending on what you want. There's also stuff like Planescape and Arcana, which are both awesome.

And then there's the crack of WoW, which of course, will never end.

Comment

• I've been playing the following:

- Dead Space 2 (PS3)
        - Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS3)
        - Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
        - Grand Theft Auto IV - The DLCs (PS3)
        - Demon's Souls (PS3)
        - Goldeneye 007 (Wii)
        - Darkstalkers 3 (PSX)
        - Pokemon Black (DS)
        - Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA)

Quite a catalog...but so little time to play them all. xD
        Last edited by Kaneco; 03-20-2011, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Played a little Saint's Row 2 and I caant wait for the third and played Uncharted 2
          "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• RE3 with a time of 1:40:48. still got A ranking. so i guess there's no "S" then. need to beat it 4 more times for the epilogues. the most i ever beat this game on one version was 5 times, so maybe i can break that with the PS1 version.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Picked up Test Drive Unlimited 2 cheap, its fun but god the story is horrible, why bother putting one in??

Comment

• Doing a second playthrough on Mass Effect 2, this time opting for a full paragon route with a female Shepard.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• I am replaying Red Dead Redemption and will be doing some 3DS. Completed Deadly Premonition last week. Awesome game.

Comment

• The Tomb Raider Trilogy currently playing Tomb Raider Legend on it
                    "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      Doing a second playthrough on Mass Effect 2, this time opting for a full paragon route with a female Shepard.
                      Some paragon dialogue options are hilarious.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Now I'm playing through Crysis 2.

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        Some paragon dialogue options are hilarious.
                        Yes. Yes they are. Just recruited Tali, en route to Illium to pick up Thane and Samara.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• I've playing

Catherine ( ps3)
                          Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
                          LittleBigPlanet 2

Comment

• Mass Effect 2 and Last Window
                            sigpic

Comment

• Crysis 2 on pc and so fare holy hell its GOOOOOD !!

Comment

• Currently going through MGS4, no detection run.
                                EDIT: After an hour I can't go on no more. Only 10 minutes of gameplay versus the rest being cut scenes. I forgot the reason why I didn't play this much and only done two run throughs (even though I love the series). Please let Kojima have an editor on the next title.
                                Last edited by Zombie Fred; 03-26-2011, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X