No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished a replay of American McGees Alice, waiting for Portal 2 now.

Comment

• SSFIV 3D and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. It feels great to play another SMT game. I find myself already used to the format and getting into the BGM as I sink into the grind of it. Look forward to spending at least another good 40 hours on it

At one point I'm going to download Parasite Eve and PE2. Never finished the first game and I never touched the second. Thank punchin' Christ Sony finally had the good sense to bring the digital forms over here.

Comment

• All the talk about Mercenaries really put me in the mood for some mindless killing...Popped in Resident Evil 5, and I don't know if it was just the time of day, but it was dead. It took me about five minutes to actually find another person to play Mercenaries with. I did notice a lot of people still playing Versus.

Don't get me started on Versus...

|AA|
        Last edited by Xander Ashford; 03-30-2011, 08:22 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Deadly Premonition

Comment

• Heavy Rain
            sigpic

Comment

• The Crysis series is a perfect example of games that have great graphics but horrible storyline.

Currently started playing Homefront.
              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Super Metroid, bitches.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Homefront; talk about scripted gameplay. And I thought nothing could beat CoD :/
                  Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Crysis 2 - the graphics are amazing and i find it so strange walking around a destroyed NY that looks so real seeing as i have been to most of the major places in the game
                    "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• I really enjoyed Crysis 2. Fantastic game.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        Super Metroid, bitches.
                        I loved that game in my early teens...Though there was one part that always confused me: I never understood how to get back up to the surface area once you descended into Norfair. Once you went to the bottom to face Ridley, the lava rose blocking your path.

I always cheated and just went through the lava anyway. I usually only had two full health tanks left, but hey, it worked. I still ended up beating the game.

|AA|
                        sigpic

Comment

• I beat Crysis 2 and the graphics are nice but I could care less about the story and the multiplayer is average at best

Comment

• I just picked up Super Street Fighter 4. Played a couple matches. . .and I absolutely SUCK. Trying to adjust to a six button arcade stick feels so. . . unnatural. But as they say, practice makes perfect. But, I got this to play with Jill's Boob mostly in case MvC3 gets stale(haha, doubt that will ever happen). But I'm open to anybody that wouldn't mind playing a few matches though. Just be warned, as Mr. Spencer lovingly says, "I'm terrible at this game."
                            Last edited by valentinesdead?; 04-14-2011, 12:07 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Lol I'll play you tho I haven't played it much the past eight months or so

Comment

• Tempted to pick up a copy of SSFIV, and you know actually do some practicing. I was shit when I got it, but I think my experience with MvC3 will hopefully pay off.
                                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-14-2011, 06:46 AM.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X