"Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• He wasn't that good in SF to begin with.:p
      sigpic

Comment

• Lol there is always room to improve though

Comment

• Yeah, just picked up Super Street Fighter IV. I've picked a character I like and going to practice with said character. There's no reason why I can't be good at this game, anyone can be good at anything with practice. That's how I see it at least.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Dragon Age: Origins (PC).
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• MvC3, had some fantastic games with valentinesdead and KylieDog. Thanks for the matches you two!
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Spencer we must play some time LOL you're the one I played the least with

Comment

• I've been playing:

MvC3 (PS3) -> Religiously with some of the community.
                  Pokemon Black (DS)
                  SSFIV3D (3DS)
                  Find Mii (3DS)

@Mr Spencer, We should play some SSFIV then...Valentinesdead? and I were talking about it while playing MvC3, lol.

Comment

• Resident Evil 0
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                      Dragon Age: Origins (PC).
                      I'd like to play this soon, missed it. <3
                      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Hitman Blood Monaey

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                          Hitman Blood Money
                          Great title, one of the best games from this "generation" (<3 Hitman series).

Finished off MGS4 again (with a lot of willpower) and the ending of Mirror's Edge. Deciding what game next to play while I wait for Portal 2 to be released and it's a decision between Demon Souls or one title from Steam on PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                            Great title, one of the best games from this "generation" (<3 Hitman series).

Finished off MGS4 again (with a lot of willpower) and the ending of Mirror's Edge. Deciding what game next to play while I wait for Portal 2 to be released and it's a decision between Demon Souls or one title from Steam on PC.
                            Play Demon's Souls...the game is very good, and as well as in a very
                            masochistic manner.

I'm not responsible if you start breaking everything around you, because the
                            game is so frustrating when it comes to trial and error...it punishes you with
                            very certain death for even the smallest errors you commit.

...Can't wait for Dark Souls to come out.
                            Last edited by Kaneco; 04-16-2011, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• hey i've been playing alot of red dead redemption, fantastic game not too mention the undead nightmare expansion pack totally awesome.
                              also for a mere nine ninety-nine i picked up the new Rush N Attack on the PSN really fun retro style game

Comment

• Has anyone played Rush'n Attack on XBLA?

Was going through the marketplace the other day and saw the screens, a 2D platformer similar in style to Shadow Complex...so i gave it a shot. Loved it, really good demo, instabuy.

THEN i checked the reviews, first one i saw was 1/5 for it? Bit weird because it's a really good game i think. It certainly has it's faults, but it's a lot more enjoyable than most of the major games i've played in recent weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X