X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Remake
    sigpic

Comment

• Gears of War 3 Beta... Finally a decent matchmaking!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Was playing Left 4 Dead last night with Alzaire. Great fun.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• MGS Peace Walker....amazing game, best MGS alongside with MGS3....Big Boss 4EVER
          Spoiler:

Comment

• Ace of Spades.

Free sandbox FPS that, when it works for you and you can actually connect to a server, is loads of fun.

Comment

• Hitman Blood Money (spelled it right this time) Mission 6.

Bought The 3rd Birthday yesterday finished Mission 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                Hitman Blood Money (spelled it right this time) Mission 6.
                The one with the Christmas party?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                  I just picked up Super Street Fighter 4. Played a couple matches. . .and I absolutely SUCK. Trying to adjust to a six button arcade stick feels so. . . unnatural. But as they say, practice makes perfect. But, I got this to play with Jill's Boob mostly in case MvC3 gets stale(haha, doubt that will ever happen). But I'm open to anybody that wouldn't mind playing a few matches though. Just be warned, as Mr. Spencer lovingly says, "I'm terrible at this game."
                  I would say I'm up for some SSFIV, but I have it on 360 and 3DS

Comment

• Team Fortress 2
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Mortal Kombat - I thought the story mode was great until the end, it was purely lame IMO lol as for the Kombat itself I think it's really fun but DEFINITELY not a technical fighter at all although MK nuts will disagree with me but the matter of the fact is, every fight I played online the winner usually spammed uppercuts and sweeps and chose characters with lame vanishing moves like Scorpions, Smoke, Mileena etc. and they had very little grasp on how to do any complex combos at all. Street Fighter is still without a doubt the better fighting game.

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 - I've been having a lot of fun with this game even though I don't have the online for it seeing as how I bought it used. The Road to Wrestlemania's are funny although the running around backstage gets stale fast, though I liked John Cena's one and how everyone thinks he's a psychopath. The WWE Universe makes regular exhibition matches fun adding some semblance of the old story mode and funny rivalries
                      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Final Fantasy Dissidia duodecium 012. After this, I'm going to playing a marathon of Final Fantasy games. Total addict to the series.
                        sigpic
                        "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Resident Evil 3
                          sigpic

Comment

• I have been playing the following as of late:

Find Mii (3DS)
                            SSFIV (3DS)
                            Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
                            ^I just picked up on this game as I never played a DS Zelda game and I'm loving it!

I can't wait to get my hands on MK, though...I'm guessing I won't be getting it this
                            week at all because of the holiday weekend (The mail didn't come yesterday I believe).
                            Last edited by Kaneco; 04-23-2011, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• After finishing Portal 2 I've moved into a game I got and just forgot without playing it at all... Deadly Premonition. Time to see what's all the fuss about.
                              Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 04-24-2011, 02:59 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Left 4 Dead 2
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X