X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did about 70 Challenge Tower challenges in MK yesterday
    "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Currently playing Team Fortress 2 and Supreme Commander 2, courtesy of Steam.

NEED A DISPENSER HERE!
      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-28-2011, 05:18 AM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Diablo II. Because, let's face it, Diablo is still one of the better games out there. I've decided to go Druid, since I love Summoning nasty things AND whacking them in the face with a hammer bigger than I am.
        Last edited by Darkmoon; 04-28-2011, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          Diablo II. Because, let's face it, Diablo is still one of the better games out there. I've decided to go Druid, since I love Summoning nasty things AND whacking them in the face with a hammer bigger than I am.
          druid is fun, but i never doing anything other than jumping straight into to creating a Bear tank. i don't know why, but i just like the Necromancer more the bigger army.
          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I love the Necromancer, I must admit. There's something about half the gribbly monsters on screen being under your command that's very satisfying. But I wanted to try something else and I'd never touched either of the Add On classes before, so I decided to go Druid. I'm going the Werebear route, but having some ability to summon as well. Because there's nothing like having two giant bears wrecking your shit.

Comment

• RE2 ClaireA, moving on to LeonB next...

Comment

• Started playing Resistence: Fall of Man today. Playing on hard. It's decent gameplay wise. Cover shoot. Cover shoot. The concept of the story is pretty clever, but it's told really poorly. Nathan Hale might as well be Gordon Freeman, sans the crowbar. I hate when games do that--excusing it by "oh, it's YOU in the game." No it's not. Please, can you give the guy a little character. It's pretty bad he doesn't speak a single line until he rescues that English chick(didn't catch her name yet). Not to mention, the game looks rather flat--like it was originally designed for the ps2(as far as the stiffness of the animations and such) and they threw over a slop bucket of ps3 paint. Of course, this was a launch title, but still, the original Gears of War on 360--hell, Perfect Dark Zero of all things, looked better than this does. . .to me anyways.

But for 10 dollars, I'm having enough fun.
                sigpic

Comment

• Picked up Trauma Center: Second Opinion from a GameStop months ago, and just finally started playing it yesterday. I've played the series before on the DS, but this is my first time on the Wii. I've got to say there isn't too much that seems to be different and even some of the missions seem to be almost identical.

I also like the anime flare the game has, and when the nurse screams "DOCTOR!" because you accidently cut in the wrong area and almost killed the patient.

|AA|
                  sigpic

Comment

• Demon Souls.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Half-Life 2

Best first-person shooter I have ever played.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Alpha Protocol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
                          Alpha Protocol.
                          How is that game by the way? It interested me somewhat.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            How is that game by the way? It interested me somewhat.
                            It's got quite a few problems. The shooting mechanics are very stilted and stealth is kind of an odd beast in this game. But I think if you can overlook the games issues it's alright. Nothing great.

I would recommend that if you buy it, get it cheap. Amazon was selling it for $12, so I said what the hell and got it.

I am however, enjoying it more than any of the Mass Effect games. But to avoid getting flamed to hell I'll keep my opinions on Mass Effect to myself.

Comment

• Blazblue Calamity Trigger
                              sigpic

Comment

• Not that I'm playing it RIGHT NOW, but I just bought Portal 2 off amazon for 35 bucks. Can't get any better than that. I"ve played most of the first Portal Saturday night before getting stuck on Lab Room 18. Certainly a nifty little concept. I hope the praise for the full-on game sequel is well worth its weight in gold.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X