What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yakuza 3.

Great game except for there being no spoken english and cutscenes dragging on slowly forever, always forcing you to read everything subbed, slowly. Names of shops and stuff not being in english doesn't help.

...this is a UK version.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• It's set in Japan, what exactly were you expecting? I wish more games followed this example.

Comment

• yesterday i played grand theft auto 4 , metal gear soild 4 guns of patriots , and call of duty black ops
        the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
          It's set in Japan, what exactly were you expecting? I wish more games followed this example.

I expected the english game to be in english. It is kind of annoying when you need to find a pawn shop for example and the big list on your map says things like "Fuji Mo" "Kinate ka" etc so you end up waking around the entire map entiring every single store almost (because many aren't even clear looking at them) just to find out what one is a pawn shop because the name is worthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
            It is kind of annoying when you need to find a pawn shop for example and the big list on your map says things like "Fuji Mo" "Kinate ka" etc so you end up waking around the entire map entiring every single store almost (because many aren't even clear looking at them) just to find out what one is a pawn shop because the name is worthless.
            Pawn shops and other important buildings are in color on the map legend. For example bar/restaurants are purple.
            sigpic

Comment

• Currently working my way through inFamous but if im honest, its not doing a great job at holding my attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biokk View Post
                Currently working my way through inFamous but if im honest, its not doing a great job at holding my attention.
                I was interested in getting this before 2 came out. What don't you like about it?

Comment

• Currently playing through the rather excellent Gemini Rue, which harkens back to point and click adventures of the 1990s. It's very redolent of Beneath a Steel Sky, a cyberpunk adventure released on the Amiga and now available as freeware on ScummVM. Gemini Rue has a lot of similarities to Blade Runner, in particular with the music and atmosphere plus the inclusion of ideas surrounding the memory and the human mind.

Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh2YYDcfT1Y
                  Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-03-2011, 08:05 AM.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• just got black ops for 17 pounds off a uk server...yay!

Comment

• Started playing Silent Hill
                      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        Pawn shops and other important buildings are in color on the map legend. For example bar/restaurants are purple.

And this helps when there are 14 yellow shops all over the map...

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                          And this helps when there are 14 yellow shops all over the map...
                          Well these shops have the same items so what's the problem?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                            Well these shops have the same items so what's the problem?
                            They don't have all the same items. Hence why one is a pawn shop, others are not.

Comment

• Today I purchased Crysis: Maximum Edition for £7.99 from my local Gamestation. Includes Crysis, Crysis: Warhead and Crysis Wars.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• ...with the little time I've had, lately.

I've been playing MK (PS3)

I just beat the 300 challenges, I've bought everything in the krypt and beat story mode.

All I have left to do is, I guess, beat the Arcade Ladder with the characters I have yet
                                to beat it with.

Comment

Working...
                                X