No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been playing Team Fortress 2 since the PSN went down. Amazing game even though it's over four years old now. Still awesome.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• I might get it but I'll wait till psn comes back up before I get any new games
      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Dead Rising 2
        sigpic

Comment

• Portal 2
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA)

I'm almost done with the game and I'm pumped up to finally pick up the Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii).

Comment

• Singularity. If you like Bioshock I suggest giving this one a try. It's quite good!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                Singularity. If you like Bioshock I suggest giving this one a try. It's quite good!
                I preordered it a while ago. I though it was pretty damn good. A very solid game, and I wish that it would be continued. But sadly I don't think it will, game didn't sell very well and I think Activision made Raven let some of the staff go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
                  I preordered it a while ago. I though it was pretty damn good. A very solid game, and I wish that it would be continued. But sadly I don't think it will, game didn't sell very well and I think Activision made Raven let some of the staff go.
                  Well that's unfortunate. The game is damn good, I'd rather see one Singularity sequel than 700 generic CoDs. But that's game's business today

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Mortal Kombat

Uncharted 2

Comment

• Marvel vs Capcom 3, Team Fortress 2 and Portal 2
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• When I get home tonight I will be playing The Witcher 2 on my PC and it will be glorious. I know Emma will be playing LA noire when she gets home tonight

Comment

• L.A. Noire, which I picked up yesterday.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            L.A. Noire, which I picked up yesterday.
                            I'm getting it next week along with No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Uncharted 2

Even though it's been so long I still love the multiplayer! Sure there are some annoying issues like corner shooting, situational awareness, etc. It's still fun to play with my friends and do what we always do: kick major ass

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                                I'm getting it next week along with No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise.
                                Don't pay full price for the latter.

My rental service sending LA Noire, hopefully get it in a few hours, if not monday.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X