Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
    Don't pay full price for the latter.
    They're selling it half price here anyway.
    sigpic

Comment

• Mass Effect 2.

It's the only game that I've been playing ever since I first got it approx. last month. This game is really a fun game to play! ... For me at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
        They're selling it half price here anyway.
        Hmm, do you know anywhere I can pick it up for half price? I've been interested in this game but 60 bucks for the PS3 seems a little steep considering its age.

EDIT: God damn. It'll be a few more months before this arrives stateside.
        Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 05-21-2011, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
          EDIT: God damn. It'll be a few more months before this arrives stateside.
          You can always import.
          sigpic

Comment

• True, now it's just a matter of finding those places which offer it at half price.

As it stands, there are a few big companies here that offer it for pre-order at $40.

Comment

• L.A. Noir....8/10...love the settings..definitelly better game than GTA IV or Mafia II
              Spoiler:

Comment

• I'm currently playing.

- L.A. Noire (PS3)
                - Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii)
                - Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (GBA)

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNEpW...eature=related - Picture me running after an escaping criminal to this, jumping over fences and yelling "LAPD! Stop where you are!"
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• LA Noire pretty damn good not as free roaming as other rockstar games but still mad fun.
                    kinda bummed that i didn't get a foldout map of the city...

Comment

• I have a newfound addiction for Phoenix Wright.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmyjoejangles View Post
                        LA Noire pretty damn good not as free roaming as other rockstar games but still mad fun.
                        kinda bummed that i didn't get a foldout map of the city...
                        Me being a perfectionist, I always have to redo cases for questions. It gets tedious, and I think I'm going to have to get over it.

Nonetheless, damn I love this game. Driving through LA while listening to blues just feels awesome, it's such a calmer air. Plus, as simple as they are, getting into street cases is cool too. I just love the feel of everything.

Comment

• just playing Resistance 2 online every day!!!

Comment

• Also playing Noire. I think I was so hyped for it that I am slightly disappointing more by certain aspects (mostly the driving enviroment and stuff which reminds me of the blandness of the Godfather game a bit) but the crime cases themselves are obviously the focus and at the bit I do like anyway, and the game is getting better as it goes along for me (currently around a 3rd of the game done).

I still have to pick up my copy of Portal 2 from weeks ago yet and I am getting DNF in a couple of weeks... plus my free bonus copy of Dead Space 2 still to play... too many games, so little time.

Comment

• Fuck, was planning to buy L.A. Noire tomorrow but it's fucking sold out across like several store chains.

Anyway, I caved and have been playing RE5 with Smiley. The only way I can play it really without wanting to destroy things after dealing with the dumb AI.

Also been playing Tropico 3 on Steam. Somewhat amusing playing with an avatar looking like a fat Albert Wesker (a.k.a Extinction Wesker >_>; ) being El Presidente and overall a crazed megalomaniac. Perfect.
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Still having a brilliant time playing as Geralt in the witcher 2. I have a feeling this is going to be game of the year for me (or a very big contender at least) <3

Comment

Working...
                                X