X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command And Conquer Red Alert

Comment

• LA (S)Noire

Games that hold your hand are bad enough but this is spoon feeding, no one should feel any sense of accomplishment from solving anything in this game.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
        Still having a brilliant time playing as Geralt in the witcher 2. I have a feeling this is going to be game of the year for me (or a very big contender at least) <3
        Awesome, I saw this game just recently. Not sure why I haven't seen this before, never played the first. Definitely going to play this one!
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Been hearing mixed opinions on LA Noire not that it's in stock anywhere round my way, did finally find No More Heroes 2 and picked up Red Steel 2 for £12 and £6 respectively . . .
          sigpic

Comment

• Rancid, if you're lucky you can find Darkside Chronicles for eight quid in Asda. If you haven't got the game already.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Played a little bit of Bayonetta, loving it so far.

Also did a little bit of Siren Blood Curse, I know it isn't exactly as scary as the original but it still makes me go "FFFFUUU" at times.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise.
                Last edited by aris13; 05-25-2011, 07:22 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Left4dead and left4dead 2. Enjoying my FPS zombie splat-a-tatting.

Pissing off the witch with a grenade launcher is becoming such a guilty pleasure.
                  Last edited by Wrathborne; 05-25-2011, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Alone in the Dark: Inferno

Picked it up for a fiver and seems like an easy platinum. This game is one big "could have been", it's tragic to see what this game might have been. Some reallly interesting gameplay ideas yet poorly executed. Music is superb though.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      Alone in the Dark: Inferno

Picked it up for a fiver and seems like an easy platinum. This game is one big "could have been", it's tragic to see what this game might have been. Some reallly interesting gameplay ideas yet poorly executed. Music is superb though.
                      I rather enjoyed it, story falls apart later on and controls are a bit 'off' but the way you use items and such in the game is really well done.
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I am inclined to agree, but the controls really do bring it down. The actual story so far has been pretty fun, graphics are nice too. But the music is where the game really shines, especially during the car escape sequence near the beginning of the game. That whole scene was epic.

Also, what's with this fuckin' stone!?
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm actually just know getting a hold of Black Ops. Story is very interesting. And plus, there's always those zombie late nighters with the friends.

Comment

• black ops is really good, the story is good and the gameplay is good and you get Ice Cube? whats not to like? I think treyarch does really well with the cod games. I wasn't really a fan of the modern warfares. also for the grenade launcher attachment i think the directional should fire it, more like mgs4.
                            the best perk is hacker pro, when you hijack crates you also booby trap them, i've got mad triple kills from that, also you can hack sentry guns, sam turrets, claymores, all enemy equipment and make it yours.

Comment

• Alone in the Dark: Inferno and L.A. Noire.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• L.A Noire.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X