No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm tempted to go for platinum on L.A. Noire, seems straightforward enough and I've got a guide to help things go faster. Already completed the game, just a process of going back and getting five star ratings on all the cases. Done the street cases, found all the newspapers and close to driving all vehicles. Those damn film reels are going to be a blag I can already tell.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Currently replaying Bayonetta on hard

Comment

• You're a god damn maniac.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• ^I managed to clear the first stage of Bayonetta on hard difficulty, I gave up afterwards.
          sigpic

Comment

• I've beaten DMC3 on Dante must die difficulty, so how hard can that be when I get to play it...? =P

Comment

• Almost have platinum for L.A. Noire, just need to do two more cases with a five star rating. Then I need to finish finding all the vehicles and find all the film reels, which should go pretty smoothly with the guide I've got. Plus I need to kill someone with the flamethrower, which might be a bit difficult since it's in the last case and it's a short range weapon. Other than that I should be all done.

Then on to getting platinum for Alone in the Dark, should be really easy. Got a guide for the roots so that shouldn't take too long either. Sort of tempted to go for platinum on Heavy Rain as that's close to completion too, just worried about the damn freeway scene. I can see that being a bitch.

Tempted to pick up Dead to Rights: Retribution and CSI: Fatal Conspiracy.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Just finished Gears of War, did the campaign on Mortal Kombat today, and I'm now going to play Bayonetta. I am also currently playing through Dragon Quest VI DS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  Sort of tempted to go for platinum on Heavy Rain as that's close to completion too, just worried about the damn freeway scene. I can see that being a bitch.
                  It's not that bad, just requires you to remember a pattern. I had more issues having to go all the way back to one of the early chapters just to get one of the required endings. That took me the longest.

Comment

• I've already got all the endings so I'm glad that's out of the way. Just seeing if I can Perfect Crime, Nerd and Trial Master all in one playthrough.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• haha. if Heavy Rain was open world, i'd would be such a perfect game to me. lots of rain, its dark, mmm. i could live there.
                      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Alone in the Dark: Inferno

Picked it up for a fiver and seems like an easy platinum. This game is one big "could have been", it's tragic to see what this game might have been. Some reallly interesting gameplay ideas yet poorly executed. Music is superb though.
                        If you got that feeling from the polished version you should try the Wii version. That thing is FUCKING hideous. And I'm not really picky with games.

On topic:

Enjoying Deadly Premonition. How in earth could I have missed that gem of a game?

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I've already got all the endings so I'm glad that's out of the way. Just seeing if I can Perfect Crime, Nerd and Trial Master all in one playthrough.
                          I don't think you can, as I think Perfect Crime was part of the reason I had to go back and replay so much of the game.

Nerd and Trial Master for sure and you'll only need to restart at a mid point, but for Perfect Crime you need to have you know who kill off people everywhere else going almost back to the start and the main characters fail at various points. Additionally if you haven't got that, then you definitely haven't got all the endings yet. I can't remember exactly how many epilogues there are off the top of my head, it's something like 14 or 19 but some of them are used in multiple endings. For actual endings I think there is 4 or 5 that all of those are used in.
                          Last edited by Rombie; 05-30-2011, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• I've got the trophy for all endings as I followed a guide and went back to certain points to change the outcome each time, took a brief while but managed it in the end. I'm only missing Perfect Crime, Nerd and Trial Master. Plus a few minor bronze trophies.

On another note, I've just earned five star ratings in all cases on L.A. Noire. Just need to find a few more vehicles and begin the arduous task of collecting the film reels, which I may have to use a little Dutch courage to get through.
                            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-30-2011, 08:36 AM.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Just need to find a few more vehicles and begin the arduous task of collecting the film reels, which I may have to use a little Dutch courage to get through.
                              What's the deal with those? I'm half through the game and I haven't found shit.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Apparently they're in difficult to reach places, out of the way.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X