No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Heavy Rain - Hmm.... I always associated the Perfect Crime with the ending where the killer gets away with it. I guess though the antique shop changes on how much evidence is left and I can't recall how that changes the ending or not (it's been over a year since I did everything). All I do know is that is needed to be replayed from Hassan's through doing all the correct things and items in it would cancel the other two trophies you need.

Re: Noire - Yeah, I read the descriptions on the Social Club website and they're all hidden away in places or sitting beside things you probably wouldn't visit otherwise. At least it's only 50, but I hate fetch quests - especially ones with little to no payoff.

Comment

• I've got 43/50 of the film reels so far, about to head to Hollywood and finish those off. Got around 75/90 vehicles, gonna have to use a guide to find the rest of those. Then I just need to kill someone with the flamethrower.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
        No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise.
        Have you got/played the original Wii version?

@Mr Spencer, I already have Darkside but thanks anyway, also you're right OST to Alone in the Dark is truly superb same guy did the music for Obscure 1/2 (ahh good games) , music was best bit of AITD sadly . . .

Saw Lost Planet2 for £8 and Mass Effect 1 (360) for £10 with a second disc with soundtrack and some DLC anyone know what DLC it is? It didn't specify may have been a GOTY edition . . .
        sigpic

Comment

• Finally got the platinum for L.A. Noire.

Next on my agenda, Alone in the Dark. Should be a cakewalk compared to L.A. Noire. Never again do I want to have to drive those damn vehicles.
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-31-2011, 06:45 PM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Blue Dragon

interestingly enough a troll on another forum had this to say about RE fans

"No offense, but you can't exactly trust Resident Evil fans, as they typically lower their standards towards video games. I love Resident Evil, and I can admit that I absolutely lower my standards for those games. However, I only apply that to the Resident Evil franchise. "

thought this would be entertaining in a thread where so far I see exceptional taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              What's the deal with those? I'm half through the game and I haven't found shit.
              The only one I found during my playthrough was on the final case.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Just got the platinum for Alone in the Dark. I actually enjoyed the game.

Next up - Iron Man 2

God help me.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Bayonetta on hard is kicking my ass....but I'm progressing.

Comment

• Just finished Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. Probably the most accommodating of the main SMT series, but the urge for completion got horribly stifled when my alignment and ending were unsubtly locked. The last couple of bosses were major chores, and the entire thing didn't end with as great a sense of accomplishment as the first three games or the Persona titles.

Continuing to trudge through LA Noire, it's getting a little bit tedious but the charm of the game isn't lost, and the interrogations are as fun as ever. I'm going to move onto some Devil May Cry 4 (which isn't nearly as easy as many people claim-- the first bonus mission took me nearly an hour) and try out Hotel Dusk.

Comment

• just finished L.A.Noire, great game

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                        and try out Hotel Dusk.
                        You'll find this more noirish than L.A noire.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Iron Man 2

It's not great but it's mindless crazy shooting. I like it for what it is.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm back to playing Black Ops after I finished L.A. Noire. Now since the store is up I'll have to download the add-ons I got with it. I need someone to play with me on the new black ops zombie mode though =/.

Comment

• Someone tell News Bot that he's an asscock.

I've been playing Parasite Eve II for the past three days straight and can't stop playing.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                Someone tell News Bot that he's an asscock.

I've been playing Parasite Eve II for the past three days straight and can't stop playing.
                                Same here with the first PE. Why do you guys get II only and it's the other way around for us?

Comment

Working...
                                X