• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You got PE2, I'm sure of it.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      You got PE2, I'm sure of it.
      Nope, haven't found it on the PS Store and it isn't listed on the US website. Speaking of sequels, though, I remembered that Dino Crisis 2 is available, and I never got the pleasure to play that.

Comment

• I own both Parasite Eve games on disc. Because I'm awesome. I even have a PS2 pretty much for Parasite Eve (and Fatal Frame). The Third Birthday was not as awesome as I hoped, though.

Comment

• Ok...The Duke Nukem demo was fucking amazing!

Comment

• Duke Nukem Forever Demo put it like this after 12 fucking years of waiting for this game it is brilliant evan better if you been in the same boat for 12 years.

Comment

• This is the only place i've seen positive responses to the Duke demo. Never been a Duke fan so i'm not interested but it's a bit difficult to avoid hearing about it. Personally my game for this month will be Alice, until that comes out i'm not really playing anything.

Comment

• Infamous

I liked the Duke demo nice throwback to oldschool shooters

Red Faction Guerrilla cus apparently that's also free on the pstore
                "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
                  This is the only place i've seen positive responses to the Duke demo. Never been a Duke fan so i'm not interested but it's a bit difficult to avoid hearing about it.
                  I was coming here to post this. Every other site where I've read impressions about the demo has been 100% negative.

Comment

• Been playing me some Streets of Rage 2.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Mr. Spencer, Agent_Wong, and anyone else who's played Noire - did either of you use any list for helping find the remaining cars you missed in LA Noire? If so, can you point me in it's direction.

I've found around 70 without any help, but I've given up trying to find more without any help.

Comment

• I loved the duke demo. Can't wait for my Balls of Steel edition to get here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Been playing me some Streets of Rage 2.
                          Cool, now we can play co op.
                          sigpic

Comment

• What am I not playing? I'm also playing L.A. Noire, I'd say I'm about halfway since I'm on disc 2 out of the 3 on the 360 version. I'm loving it, anyone who hasn't yet should go buy it because it's unique and offers so much value

My dad recently got a PS3 so I've picked up Motorstorm 2, LBP and Uncharted. I also got Batman: Arkham Asylum the other day. I'm still playing Portal 2 for achievements, and still on my second playthrough of Dead Space 2. Then there's my pile of unfinished games: Prototype, MvC3, Torchlight, Assassin's Creed (I also have AC2 for when I'm finished with the first), Nintendogs, Pilotwings, and I've yet to even open The Saboteur. There could be more on my shelf I'm forgetting. I think I have a problem please, someone stop me buying Duke and Ocarina this month.

And I love Streets of Rage 2. It's one of the first games I've played and it's still timeless today, I still play it occasionally. So many games, and unfortunately not enough time to play them.
                            Last edited by IllGiveYouStars; 06-05-2011, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                              Mr. Spencer, Agent_Wong, and anyone else who's played Noire - did either of you use any list for helping find the remaining cars you missed in LA Noire? If so, can you point me in it's direction.

I've found around 70 without any help, but I've given up trying to find more without any help.
                              Here you go, Rob.

Hope it helps, it's got pictures of locations as well as the vehicles themselves.

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                              Cool, now we can play co op.
                              I'd love to but unfortunately I've been super busy as of late, though I'll see what I can do.
                              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 06-05-2011, 08:41 AM.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm only 5 minutes into InFAMOUS, and Zeke is already bugging the shit outta me.
                                I lost my first mission because I killed him. ..

Please tell me if I take the evil route I'll get to kill him.. permanently.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X