No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ It's better than the first thats for sure, but I still have no idea if it means it'll be your cup of tea (or coffee, or hard liquor :p).

Cheers again Mr. Spencer - got all my cars in LA Noire and my 100%, mostly due to the spawn thing, but also somewhat for the list.

My copy of Duke Nukem Forever has shipped, should be at my house in the morning. Picked up Portal 2, and purchased the Rockstar Pass for Noire yesterday so I have plenty to keep me entertained for the coming future.

Don't know if it was on the US or EU PSN, but on the AU/NZ PS Store... I think locally someone at Sony screwed up and the pre-order DLC for DNF (Ego Boost, Big Heads) was already avaliable to everyone today, which is a bit weird.

Comment

• Hell yes my copy Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel has arrived today day early again but who cares right know the game is intalling so I have to wait just alittle longer.

Comment

• Sony just fixed the mistake... so it's removed it from the latest releases access, but it didn't dissapear from my download history. The DLC file "Duke's Big Package" is on the store for me still (searching 'duke' and it turns up) but without the code it tells you that not accessable on your account. Of course though I can re-download it off my history no worries. Not that it matters eitherway, I'll have a copy of the code in my Balls Of Steel edition.

Comment

• Hey, weren't Borderlands GOTY Steam buyers supposed to get early access to the Duke Nukem demo? When the hell is that supposed to happen? I never got it. DX

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post

Sony just fixed the mistake... so it's removed it from the latest releases access, but it didn't dissapear from my download history. The DLC file "Duke's Big Package" is on the store for me still (searching 'duke' and it turns up) but without the code it tells you that not accessable on your account. Of course though I can re-download it off my history no worries. Not that it matters eitherway, I'll have a copy of the code in my Balls Of Steel edition.
            "Phil Harrison..."

"Who's he?"

"You know, bald guy, rambles a lot."

"Oh, yeah."

"Yeah, we can't actually find a record of him being a current employee here."

"I looked into it more deeply and I found that apparently what happened is that he was laid off five years ago and no one ever told him about it; but through some kind of glitch in the payroll department, he still gets a paycheck. "

"So we just went ahead and fixed the glitch. "

"So, uh, Phil has been let go?"

"Well, just a second there, professor. We, uh, we fixed the *glitch*. So he won't be receiving a paycheck anymore, so it'll just work itself out naturally. "
            Also, I've been playing inFamous.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Glitch... for some reason I thought mistake. Oh well.

Canas - I dunno about the borderlands thing in detail - I do believe you had to go through a process to get the code for a demo unlock if you got it off Steam from what I remember reading in a thread somewhere else. I know the demo's been out for a week or so now. Check the official site or forums for more info I guess.

Posted some very early impressions of the finished game in the DNF thread I just bumped.

Comment

• Phil Harrison made mistakes, it's why he working for Atari now.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  Phil Harrison made mistakes, it's why he working for Atari now.
                  LMFAO
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Currently playing L.A. Noire.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Love the chase music in this game.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• REmake. Not played it for so long, looks like ass on a HDTV.

This game seriously needs a HD-revamp.
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Don't give them ideas, woman!
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Currently playing L.A. Noire.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Love the chase music in this game.
                          I'm on the last part as Jack Kelso (Love the guy) on my run; Emma completed it before my run through but I've played it without any hints and in black and white as the true noire spirit. I love how all the connections tie together when you play through the story again. The music is stellar through out but I do love the main theme and this piece
                          Last edited by Zombie Fred; 06-10-2011, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Jack Kelso is a god damn hero is what he is. I do like Dr. Fontaine though, he's a sinister fucker.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                              REmake. Not played it for so long, looks like ass on a HDTV.

This game seriously needs a HD-revamp.
                              My guess it hasn't been done since the backgrounds aren't HD (at least that seems to me). But maybe the experts around here could correct me.

After my PS3 dying on me (I'm still pissed... One week with the thing and it dies... Shit happens indeed), I'm left with playing Mortal Kombat on the Xbox (stupid d-pad sucks... Need one of those awesome transforming d-pad controllers) and Mass Effect.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I officially can't wait for Deus Ex 3. It's actually got me quite interested in this whole cyberpunk thing. I love the trailer, and the press build was pretty frackin awesome too. It isn't often I spend £100 on uber editions of games, but I can't help myself. A lot of reviews reckon it is better than the original.

Comment

Working...
                                X