No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Human Revolution is looking good. Chances are I'll pick up the Augmented Edition for PS3. Anyway, I've been playing a little more of inFamous but I don't really have the time for another major single-player slog. I was wrong about this game though, initially I was unimpressed but once you get going it's actually a pretty fun game. Not a great game but a good game, in many ways a lot like Crackdown.
    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 06-12-2011, 02:26 AM.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm getting the Collectors Edition for Deus Ex 3. The one with the Jensen figure, extra in-game content, OST and behind the scenes DVD. Normally wouldn't bother but can't help myself. And, it comes out like 2 days before my b'day.
      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-12-2011, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• just got past chapter 4 on hard in Bayonetta. But I've been playing MW2 mostly

Comment

• Limbo.

Oh my god. Yes. YES. (Sorry, but it is worthy of a gamergasm)

Comment

• Duke Nukem Forever im about half way though the game know what can I say it's Duke simple as but the game does have some problems the main is the gameplay it feels very stiff and the AI is stupid I can only see fans who will enjoy this game anyone new to Duke Nukem will more or less trash the game for not been like other modern games. Duke Nukem is still liveing in the 90's but I have no problem with that I feel alot of nostalgia in this game.

Comment

• Just beat INFAMOUS 2 as a hero and the ending although I saw it coming was still emotional I also took over every area and got every blast shard now to find the last dead drop I need but it's hell finding this stupid pigeon
              "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                I'm getting the Collectors Edition for Deus Ex 3. The one with the Jensen figure, extra in-game content, OST and behind the scenes DVD. Normally wouldn't bother but can't help myself. And, it comes out like 2 days before my b'day.
                Hmmm...I'm curious about this collector's edition now. Might have to look into it.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Right now i play Duke Nukem Forever & L4d 2

Comment

• Infamous 2 is out?

Jesus I'm out of touch with my PS3

Comment

• nothing. i logged into BioShock 2's single player mode just to update it. then i discovered an add-on called The Protector Trials. downloaded and installed it. thankfully it was free.
                      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Demon Souls
                        sigpic

Comment

• well, right now i'm trying to play Burn Zombie Burn!

its literally the most boring and at the same time addicting DLC for PSN. addicting because it you get to kill a shit load of zombies, and boring because its takes forever to get medals.

reminds me of Age of Zombies.
                          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                            Demon Souls
                            You mentalist!

I'm doing an elite run on Killzone 3.
                            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 06-13-2011, 09:52 PM.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Just got Duke Forever. I'm enjoying it. And the mulitplayer was a refreshing break from the modern shooters we have, but it's far from a contender for anything.

Comment

• After getting my arse handed to me on Marvel vs Capcom 3, as I fail at fighting games, I've challenged my friends to WipEout HD.

Kaneco, valentinesdead and anyone else who bested me on that game - you're in my domain now!
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X