- Duke Nukem Forever
      - Crysis 2
      - Portal 2
      - M.A.G
      - Medal of Honor (PS3/X360)
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
        Heh, been doing the same, ME on 360 and NMH on PS3.

I picked soldier on ME, boring class. I see my biotic buddies blowing people up with their minds and stuff, or launching them across the room and making them float and explode. As a soldier I just shoot people.
        Ah, well I've been doing ME on my laptop. If I had gotten a 360, knowing my luck - it would have died on me as soon as I got it out of the box.

Microsoft products tend to not like me when I either get it out of the box, install or do a first start-up. ;

As for the ME classes, I'm not much of a gun-type of person so I found the Vanguard class to be preferable to how I play games.

That said, I preferred the biotic skills provided in ME than ME2. However, ME2 as a Vanguard it was easier to deal with Husks as you could fling them out of your way easily enough (or as I like to call it, Biotic Bowling with Husk pins) and the charge skill was a cheap way to get across an area on a time-limit.

But other than that, I missed being able to fling enemies out of the area or to put a shield up when I needed it instead of having to rely on the constant shield and regeneration.

And I'm having fun with NMH, was practically the only game that nearly got me to buy a Wii but since Project Zero still hasn't been released outside of Japan my interest in getting one more or less died when I heard that NMH was getting a port to the PS3.

I'm going to play some NMH once I post this, surprisingly my Father picked up the controller and drove around in it a little bit last night after I went to make some dinner. Bit unexpected as he hasn't really played any video games for a while now.

I found him doing the Coconut Collector job and shouting at the television "Guy's a fucking whimp! He can't even walk straight or carry more than three! THREEEEE!!!".
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. Enjoying it much more than I thought I would, the visuals look beautiful and the gameplay translates over really well. I thought I'd hate aiming with the 3DS to shoot but they've done it really well, and it feels natural like I'm aiming, rather than waving the 3DS all over the show. I can also get out my bow to quickly look at the nooks and crannies I've missed as well if I want to. It's more than just a port. Very impressed so far.

Comment

• I've been playing inFamous 2, and right now it's really just 'meh' to me. It really isn't anything spectacular, but it isn't bad if you enjoy those free-roaming games. The story is rather boring to me so far (though I'm not too far into the actual game).

One thing I really loathe about the inFamous series is how little damage Cole can actually take before dying. There are some areas where you turn a corner thinking it will be a few enemies, but no, it was actually 12 red dots on top of one another. I would just like a little bit of upgrading in the health department.

The only thing I'm actually enjoying about the game is taking over the territory...Don't really know why...
            sigpic

Comment

• COD: Black Ops

Yup, another overscripted piece of garbage. Going through thousands of scripted enemies, billions of dollars worth of military equipment, finding deus ex machina esque weapons just at the right time and a plot which has a "deep" feel to it, but is actually a series of really shallow movie scenes from IMDB bottom 250 list. Wasn't expecting anything else, to be honest. What I am surprised about are the sales figures for this game.

Comment

• I'm currently playing Ocarina of Time 3D and Silent Hill 2.
                lol it's like I'm playing the two greatest games ever.

Comment

• Ocarina of Time 3D...in my head. -_-

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. Enjoying it much more than I thought I would, the visuals look beautiful and the gameplay translates over really well. I thought I'd hate aiming with the 3DS to shoot but they've done it really well, and it feels natural like I'm aiming, rather than waving the 3DS all over the show. I can also get out my bow to quickly look at the nooks and crannies I've missed as well if I want to. It's more than just a port. Very impressed so far.
                    This, large sized with a side order of this and this to drink, please.

Once I got to Hyrule Field, I knew I had to try it...

I went into first-person view and spun slowly in my computer chair.

I about pissed myself with joy as the world showed itself to me. The accelerometer and gyroscope work incredibly well, with extreme precision. It's amazing.
                    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 06-19-2011, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Dead Nation yay
                      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
                          I assume you're talking about the first one and not Conviction. People get these mixed up these days.

Stick with it, the series will grow on you. Once you get to Chaos Theory, you will be hooked. I postponed playing the games for a very long time, because I don't really like "puzzle" games, so to speak (I don't like Hitman at all), but SC has a lot more to it than figuring out the most optimal path.

Comment

• I've always liked Splinter Cell, never played Conviction though. Love Chaos Theory, it's easily my favourite.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Last week I finished off Duke Nukem Forever it was fun I must addmit I over hyped this game but considering I waited for 12 years for this game can you blame me or other fans for it. I think if Duke Nukem Forever came out for the PS2 the game would have been saved.

On Saturday I got my copy of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D and I have to say and it might sound daff but the second the intro started and music began I remembered the first time played Ocarina of Time on the N64 on Christmas Day I got very nostalgic and I still am.
                              Last edited by Sephiroth; 06-20-2011, 05:13 AM.

Comment

• About to start this interesting little adventure:

See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X