No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Fortress 2 with Dot50Cal, Alzaire and Zombie Fred.

I'm serious, we need to get a little group together at some point and play together. It's gonna be biblical.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• unlocked the 'I'm Kind of a Big Deal' achievement in the PC version of Dragon Age: Origins. just be glad the consoles versions don't have this achievement.
      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I'm quite surprised how much I'm playing Mercenaries 3D. Nonetheless, the game is a tough son of a bitch; the EX levels are torture for single player, and despite indications that framerate issues, animations, and the aim and shoot etc make it easier, I have to disagree (most of those complaints are from people who haven't even played the game, but I digress). My friend and I went through local play and beat that 15 wave mission with an SS rank, and that took us a while. I feel as if the utter swarm of enemies and other factors (multiple boss enemies on screen at the same time, among other things) do well to keep the challenge up, but playing it with a friend is a blast.

Still rounding out American McGee's Alice (I hope I'm almost finished), playing a few races in WipEout (still suck), and some Uncharted 3 Beta.
        Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 06-29-2011, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• I just finished Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS) with a 100% completion; all hearts, all skulltulas, items, etc.

It was the most disorganized playthrough I've ever played, but it really helped me achieve 100% right before Ganon's Castle.

I already had +60 Skulltulas, 13 hearts, the Biggoron's Sword, Iron Boots, all tunics, and saved every carpenter from Gerudo's Fortress before the Forest Temple.

The first playthrough took me about +20 hours and I wasn't in a hurry to beat it at all. xD

I just started a new game on the Master Quest and it feels rather fresh with the world mirrored and all even though I beat the original Master Quest on the GC. I just beat the Deku Tree dungeon and now I'm taking a break from Zelda to resume later.

I really like how you take twice as much damage in OoT3D Master Quest, in my opinion the game is quite easy so this helps make the game much more interesting than it already is.

I'll be playing some Uncharted 3 Beta multiplayer now....
          Last edited by Kaneco; 06-29-2011, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• good lord, i hope there isn't a percentage completion in Ocarina of Time 3D. i can 100% the original in 15 hours nonstop.
            Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 06-30-2011, 01:41 AM.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Still playing Mass Effect 2. Although I did play a little bit of Fallout: New Vegas on the side.

Comment

• Shadows Of The DAMNED.
                sigpic

Comment

• Team Fortress 2
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    Team Fortress 2
                    Great game yesterday we had.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• I'm usually the Medic as it's the class I most enjoy playing, though I'll occasionally play Sniper if I feel like the team could do with taking out enemy snipers.

I'm looking into an N64 emulator, just so I can play the glory that is GoldenEye 007 once again.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        Shadows Of The DAMNED.
                        I'm still keeping this one sizzling. I have about 4-5 more stages of AM's Alice left and I want to play the sequel along with SotD in conjunction. How is it for you so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                          How is it for you so far?
                          Played about an hour, loving it so far.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                            good lord, i hope there isn't a percentage completion in Ocarina of Time 3D. i can 100% the original in 15 hours nonstop.
                            Nope, there's no percentage indication.

It's just an approximate assumption of how far I'm in the game.

Also you have the Sheikah Stone vision tunnel that was implemented to give you hints when stuck in the form of short and concise in-game videos, which I never used. They show everything on me as 'New' & 'Clear' separated into segments from Hyrule to every temple in the game....I guess that helps as well in order to keep track of what's left to do.

I don't think it took me +30 hours to beat the game, I think part of it was from putting the 3DS to sleep mode, still in-game, while I charged the 3DS and took breaks because of the simple reason of not wanting to start from either the Kokiri Forest or Temple of Time every time I load my game...especially in crucial points of the game.
                            Last edited by Kaneco; 06-30-2011, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• all core 1500 points and 83 achievements completed in DA:O. and to think it only took me over a year to do it.
                              Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 06-30-2011, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                                Okay, so I bought Castlevania: Lords of Shadow back in December, and didn't get too far into the game before I realized I wasn't overly fond of the controls and camera. Six months go by with me not touching the game. I can safely say without a doubt that I absolutely H-A-T-E this game and find it unfathomable how anyone can enjoy it. Believe it or not the fixed camera is what bothers me most out of the game. I can never see anything and miss all sorts of things I'm sure because I can't toggle the camera around.

And it could be just because I absolutely suck at the game, but I find the monsters to be far too difficult for the first few levels. If these monsters are a prerequisite to monsters later in the game, then it would be nothing short of impossible.

What really irritates me is the story is actually interesting. I have always enjoyed the Castlevania series and found the 2D versions of the series to always be awesome. I have been spending more time in the menu constantly hitting "Restart Last Checkpoint" because I can't seem to kill a normal enemy, then no, I'm done.

I realize this game has a decent fanbase on the forum, but in all truth, I cannot understand why. Terrible controls. TERRIBLE!
                                Square, Square, Dodge. Beats the entire game. I am not exaggerating. Can do more powerful stuff to get done quicker obviously, but if it gets too hard then Square, Square , Dodge.

I think it is X, X, Dodge on 360, whatever the blue button is.
                                Last edited by Dracarys; 06-30-2011, 10:00 PM.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X